PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Always govorila-you do not like women. So you want? Certainly... So...

Herring
12.08.2004, 17:43
Always govorila-you do not like women. So you want? Certainly... And will be, as is, and as very few people from you arranges.

liska
13.08.2004, 15:11
Not that do not like, is simple with women do not consult (with those which like)

Well here
15.08.2004, 00:53
So they therefore like, that is difficult to consult with them)))))))))

oshn
15.08.2004, 21:04
Herring, do not poison or persecute soul, tell.

Daisy
17.08.2004, 09:00
Obviously does not wish to thank that we it or her so is productive on success abused) the Herring, you today all the night long with the interview dreamed me, have conscience, share results)))

oshn
17.08.2004, 16:30
Yes, she to share, when will come, will take a bath, will drink a calyx or calicle of coffee, to have a good long talk by phone, and and the turn then will reach us, up to ubogo-vertualnyh. And should be on the contrary. Still in marshrutke on a return way... On satelitu a direct communication in konfu.

Herring
18.08.2004, 14:54
I tell. Under documents I the programmer with the five years' experience. More shortly, me povezlo-I have managed night on the eve normally to fall asleep (to myself I am surprised), in embassy me have caused or called quickly, have not had time to get agitated. In general, freezed was. Well here, have given any paper, I dumaju-the next questionnaire. Aha, shcha. The test on Si + +, on Visual Basic, and in the extremity or end programmku nakatat-that numerical series upside-down considered or counted. I to tell the truth as it has seen, at me was myslishka simply to take and leave for it meant full item .ts. And then dumaju-well, I shall be pinned, che to lose... Has written there delirium everyone, then this listik have taken away. Through pol-chasika have caused or called me to immigration ofitseru-tetke-kanadke. She to me govorit-" at you not so good results of the test or dough "... Ha! " Not so good "!!!!!!!! It has got or started me, the blessing aglijsky at me is not much worse, than Russian... And I give it or her, serdeshnuju, to load everyones technical vymyslami-more shortly, the improvisator is direct as scientific fantast-. What do you think? She was led. One "but". Firms in which I "work" - are not present in " Gold pages ". The question in identification of firm, but firma-that exists! I have written her phone with a fax, she to me has told or said to wait in the general or common turn. I, not be a silly woman, has pretent, that has left to breathe on street, and having seized the moment while protection "zashchelkala", has thrown through a fencing of embassy a note to " group of support " with phone - well that have called urgently and have warned. Protection has tired out or has driven me back in embassy, the blessing, chambers were not (I it has preliminary estimated or appreciated)... More shortly, phone was on an answering machine. The consul on my head has not appeared (thanks God) - and to me have told or said, that as soon as identify firmu-will give the positive answer. net-means is not present. In firm an answering machine the third day. The person necessary at job happens two hours per day, spetsom it is natural, on phone will not sit. And they not prostye-with inquiry do not send a fax to straight lines, think out in such cases under. .b, tipa-from tax, or still otkuda-that. .nu and all question in it or this. In general, it is rare whom so have. Knowing people speak, what is it because I not the programmer am not similar... .chisto externally.

Herring
18.08.2004, 17:41
Yes, I by the way, read konfu for the last days. I very much am grateful to all of you, you do not represent, it is how much pleasant to feel support in such cases.) thanks everything, I very much like you)))

oshn
19.08.2004, 13:53
Spoke chmurit under the questionnaire will be. Give the command on firm let respond to each fax, especially with the Romanian phone number, they do or make inquiry from Romania, therefore about any tax question and should not be. Under the law for reception of the information false by it is possible to condemn the whole state, let alone konsulate. We shall hope, but know, if to a deceit opened to be, you even on a cup of tea in kanadu will not arrive the following of 20 years, will not start up, and it is a pity.

Herring
20.08.2004, 02:37
Dzhimka if I shall strongly want I shall get, and not only to Canada. It is possible to change a surname on maiden, it is possible to add or miss the letter in already existing surname and to get to Quebec, it is possible to marry. I shall not strongly be upset, if to me will give up in the visa. I here shall not remain, that delaetsja-all to the best.

Tier
20.08.2004, 23:19
Herring, you well done))) If me in 2 years from here will ask, I shall go to the Canadian consulate)))