PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The qualified help of the expert is very necessary to me. My problem zakljuchae...

Lika
17.08.2004, 23:09
The qualified help of the expert is very necessary to me. My problem consists in not supervised pristapah jealousy or strong insult and as consequence or investigation aggression and rage.
To me of 45 years to the husband 54 years. We with it or him have lived 23 years.
Eight months ago I have found it or him with other woman. I very much experienced there was a strong depression, ideas on a suicide, but gradually the pain has ceased. We began to live on former liking and caring about each other and it is sincere I it or him has forgiven or excused and I do not remind of what. As always we have gone together to holiday, all was wonderful and suddenly last day holidays unexpectedly / we sat and were pleased to good weather, morju/under a spoon something was compressed and on me such melancholy and a bitter taste I has pulled hard began to cry, the husband began to console me, but I as bud-that have lost mind and have broken loose, began to call it or him and there was a terrible scandal. Still an example: already at home. The husband could not eanjatsja with me sex, referring on bad zamochuvstvie, I in it or this the moment have understood it or him, but I have passed or have taken place two days has woken up at night at 4 o'clock with the same terrible feeling of melancholy and a pain and all has repeated again. When passes or takes place "attack" to me it becomes very a shame with such behaviour. On a life I reasonable, urovnoveshennyj the person with normal spihikoj. I hold a responsible or crucial post with kshchllegami at me equal, benevolent attitudes or relations, I never shout. And who knows me, could not present, that I can so myself a message. I and itself very much am concerned by it or this. Analyzing behaviour I have understood the, that the first case has been caused or called by phobia, that all good, that was in holiday, nonsense can terminate on homing, certainly, and the second is elementary revnos, that refusal of sex, this continuation of its or his communication or connection. Actually, this my sick imagination. In total there were two cases, but I am afraid of repetition. As it comes unexpectedly. My request as with these or it;this to struggle / tried itself to persuade and the husband persuaded, but during the moment of offensive or approach of "attacks" of a word bezpolezny. As nechmstaja force is installed, as bud-that it not I. What medicines or other methods are. In fact so to live terribly.

The anonym
18.08.2004, 03:26
I before eyes had a divorce of parents, and to the father was as much, how much to your husband, mum for 1 year is more younger. The father walked all life on black, about it or this knew everything, except for mum. She has simply closed eyes and did not wish anything to notice. But all this for the time being. All also has poured out in grandiose scandal with leaving or care the father and hysterics of mum. We with the sister it or her pumped out some months (I mean: a psychotherapy spent). Failures at it or her were longly, uncontrollable, type: I do not wish to live, or he for me has died and t. Item there have now passed or there have now taken place 2 years. Mum in a year already was in norm or rate, but even to hear about itself does not want, especially to see. She was simply closed from this problem. At you other case. The psychotherapist should treat these uncontrollable attacks. But I would not advise you any strongly operating or working preparations. Enough homeopathic restful drops of type "Edas" or "Notta", are no more. Most likely at you nerves were loosened. Try to drive from itself bad ideas and more than positive emotions.

Anna
19.08.2004, 06:24
Dear the Face. It seems to me, change of the husband has not released or has not let off you till now. But, as you the person always supervising the emotions, the person understanding, that is silly and bessmysleno to experience already last, it is shown so unexpectedly. Simply gde-that is far on a subcortex (figuratively), all this remains. And while you do not release or let off it - it will exist besides your will. Probably it is necessary to address to the expert if there is such opportunity. And if is not present - it is necessary to strain all will, wisdom, humour, eventually, to have a drink calming or abirritating and all will be good. In fact you so much years together. All in a life happens. When every day you eat a potato, it would be desirable to try or taste sometimes a slice of chocolate to understand, that it is better native kartoshechki than anything on light is not present. Perceive it so. And suddenly will help or assist? Happiness to you.

Lana
19.08.2004, 17:02
I think it a psychotropic problem, and consultation with kvalifitsirovnnym the neurologist is necessary. While consultation, instead of treatment. Probably simply you need to develop confidence of as that to raise or increase cheerfulness, to find stimulus to live and be pleased lives irrespective of as your husband behaves. Our mood strongly depends on behaviour of husbands. It is necessary to study to perceive a life in which the greater place is borrowed or occupied not with the husband, and other elements: children, grandsons (which will not betray), books, pool, sports, the travel, liked friends, voobshchem to study to fill the life with those pleasures which are necessary only for you! Success!

Vick
20.08.2004, 17:13
It is thought, for 23 years of joint residing at you is to what to be jealous, well the adult woman it will not be simple so to be jealous of a column. Think, you abilities of the husband know best us. Not medicines carry away, and search for the internal reason of the behaviour, in fact from what that occurs or happens a dyscomfort...

Vladimir
20.08.2004, 21:01
Face, it is good, that you understand, that have faced a problem and the expert, instead of psychotropic cheerfulness with grandsons or homeopathic advice or councils in general is necessary to you. It is meaningful to address to the psychotherapist owning transovymi tehnikami. Calm down, do not panic, Business, certainly, not in jealousy. You have collided or faced with any trauma for a long time tired out or driven in a subconscious mind which has ripened up to the sanction. In an ideal personal consultation, certainly, is necessary. If such opportunity is not present, otpishite to me on man-health@list. ru is possible or probable, we even shall understand, that there at you clings to pavor of loss.