PDA

Просмотр полной версии : With the come or stepped New Year and coming Christmas! And now a question, prja...

M.L..
18.08.2004, 03:08
With the come or stepped New Year and coming Christmas!

And now a question, opposite to congratulations:)... How to get rid of love? Believe, necessity has ripened finally, differently would not write, - everything, is tired " to play one hiluses "... Most unpleasant, that - also is tired up to started to be lost physical health (yes, the doctor, it so), and - is terrible to lose feeling nuzhnosti, let even such, illusory and deformed... What to do or make? The age both, by the way, "postbalzakovsky", than priskorbnost situations amplifies repeatedly:)... It is assured, that the output or exit is - he is always:) - yes here itself I do not see. By the way, in our city with psychologists negusto, we shall tell or say so:) to address for the internal help there is no opportunity... Therefore in advance special thanks for any business advice or council.
Yours faithfully

The anonym
18.08.2004, 22:22
It is not necessary to relieve of love, it is really great gift or for nothing! Simply turn it or her on someone another, maybe, on itself...

M.L.
19.08.2004, 08:36
The doctor, a problem remains acute, you respond, I ask... There are any psychological receptions, should be, I feel, that should...
The dear well-wisher, I thank for sympathy and I hurry to calm - me it is necessary to get rid of THIS love which does or makes me incapacitated...

Tolokonin A.O.
20.08.2004, 13:54
To kill love in your case not an output or exit as you start to experience from it or this physical difficulties. Feeling to kill it is impossible, and here its or his orientation, concreteness it is possible and it is necessary! Try to understand, that in this person or in you causes love and find the same stimulus in other phenomenon. Then love save and will cease to adhere it or her only to one person! Success!

M.L.
20.08.2004, 20:35
The dear Artem Olegovich, physical my difficulties the exacerbation of chronic illness or disease already available up to that, which principal cause - represent stress (thanks God, with mentality it's OK, it only somatika) - illness or disease began to progress at once as soon as I began to test contempt for for odnostoronnost own feeling and that has dared all this to itself to allow. Mind or wit I understand, that so it is impossible, but to overcome I can not yet. Believe, to me is whom and what to like except for, and I live full and even creatively, but peer "replacement" similar is not expected. So "to kill" it vse-taki in my case it is necessary... If will find or consider possible or probable, I shall be happy to accept any help, thanks...