PDA

Просмотр полной версии : People kind! Help or assist, please, will get rid from navazhdenja. The matter is that...

Olesya
04.08.2004, 06:21
People kind! Help or assist, please, will get rid from navazhdenja. The matter is that in institute, about 8 years ago, I have fallen in love with the classmate. Then feelings like poutihli, we have ceased to meet. After institute I have gone to work, have married. About one year back we have again started to communicate with the classmates, and each time when I saw it or him at me on all body ran a shiver. I do not know, fortunately or unfortunately, my husband often leaves for business trips and all this time I meet the classmate. I understand, that I betray the husband, he at me such careful, close or attentive but when I see the classmate, I forget about all. I tried to not see it or him, to leave for other city to the husband, but became even worse. I understand, that it cannot longly proceed, it is necessary to something to solve. I cannot throw the husband, is too strong he me likes, and with the classmate at us nothing will turn out, t. To. At us different nationalities, and parents already izhut to him the bride. I have told or said to him, that our occurrings will stop after its or his marriage, but I am not assured, that I will have enough forces. I live one day, I enjoy each moment and I do not know what to do or make. Help or assist, please, advice or council.

Irina
05.08.2004, 09:42
Olesya, let all goes the turn! Will start now something to change, and will regret then.

Care
06.08.2004, 12:11
I live one day, I enjoy each moment.
- All pravelno do or make. If the passion is stronger, than reason, that here will advise. Treats only time.

The anonym
06.08.2004, 16:48
You know, there was a similar situation... .s the friend have decided to get married literally already as suddenly destiny has reduced with the man which has demented me. I could not tear with the friend therefore as he very much liked me also I have very much got used to it or him;them. But also get rid of the casual friend too could not. According to girlfriends too has left everything as is.... What from this it has turned out? Yes anything horshego! The sea of the spilled tears, the left nerves, the broken heart of mine of " the future husband "... As a result has remained with what therefore as eotsii uleglis and all kuda-that has got to... If to you of roads your husband - thrust the emotions far away and do not destroy or blast family! He has not deserved those sufferings that it is necessary to him to go through if you do not stop to meet the classmate. Happiness to you!

The censor
08.08.2004, 06:45
(Women) nothing will alter you.. $ tvo at you in a blood. With milk of mother you absorb it? The better and more carefully the husband, the is more fluffy and razmashistej than its or his horn. It is a pity you your husband. Vas-because false, mean and prostitutes do not regret. Yours muzha-because it is kind, careful and close or attentive to such vile animal as you. The horror, one and too (((

Care
09.08.2004, 14:42
For the censor. Excuse, what you the censor if allow such definitions of all women? Such impression, that yours zhizninyj experience has topped your head with an ornament about which you so in detail write. How much women worked above design of an ornament? Sochustvuju! Be you not so are aggressive, would concern easier to such situations, you look also about what you write, would not have for you what value or meaning;importance. All of us, it is simple people. Study to forgive!

The censor 2 Care
10.08.2004, 20:58
WOMEN I like and I do not afford expressions in their address, or even in them prisutsvii. But it concerns or touches WOMEN (that, actually, you does not concern or touch). Having noticed yours jazvitelnost and splashing by bile in my address, I dare to assume, that my letter and has touched you. Sorri. Not clearly one. First girls write, that poor thrown, nobody notices, to find nobody. Then zhenjatsja, and search all proceeds. And in couple of years (already at presence of " the liking, careful, gentle husband ") between legs or foots the trip bus (thus the quantity or amount marshrutok each time increases or is enlarged) starts to go. Yes you sleep with whom has got. Who stirs or prevents? Not clearly another, what for to deceive men liking you. Thus change basically "correct", "gentle" and "careful". It is done or made always under convenient belief, that all muzhiks ladies' men. On which to marry if it it is possible to do or make anybody deceiving (on a line with truckers, in the market in podsobke with prodovtsami tomatoes from the south)? P. S. Yes what you if constantly advise "Care" to continue.. $ tvovat. Find another nik-" legs or foots more widely " or " a free bed or cot ". Be angry with me how much hotite-gnidil and gnidit I shall be you and to you similar, on that and the censor. Zamyotano.

Care
11.08.2004, 01:35
For the censor.
" (Women) nothing will alter you.. $ tvo at you in a blood. WOMEN I like and I do not afford expressions in their address, or even in them prisutsvii. " It is similar, it is necessary to put things in order. Your references do not approach or suit me. To treat a headache giljatinoj, it is your method. To be angry with you, it is ridiculous, you it is a pity. I wish good luck!

The censor 2 Care
11.08.2004, 12:05
Time you such close or attentive could notice, that in the first case the word of "women" is written by small letters (" samka ready to pairing " I have decided to not write, is very raspingly), in the second case of "WOMEN" is written by greater or big letters. And here it already other word and concept. To explain not budu-will not understand. To me it is not necessary to your pity, I'm fine. You not zhal-itself punish, then plachite. And to you of success!

Care
12.08.2004, 11:42
For the censor.
Yes, the attention it is important. Greater or big and small letters in an Internet have other value or meaning;importance. For decoding of thanks. Ogulnost charges, primitively. Here you have explained the mysterious ideas and became, from a part, clearly, that you meant. Can if to take for a rule to explain, it will not be necessary to offend people. Attitudes or relations on another will develop. I in fact have come out with the assumption. Gentle and close or attentive has responded... Very much I wish to believe, that at All of you it is good. Only, here when at the person as you about itself write, he behaves urovnoveshenno. I argue on the offered subjects, leaving for the interlocutor the option. In what you me obvenili, has no to me molejshego the attitude or relation. " Constantly advise to continue.. $ tvovat. " " You not zhal-itself punish, then plachite. " Is again groundlessly. Rest, caress, a good delivery, regular sex - a medicine from aressii.

Olesya
13.08.2004, 00:31
Thanks everyone who has responded. I, certainly, did not hope, what is it will pass in such squabble. For the censor: definitions in the address I accept All, but that you were not mistaken, I wish to tell or say, that the husband to me changes, is assured on 100 %. But the question was not in that. I asked advice or council as to me to get rid from this feeling, in fact even if I with it or him shall not sleep, they will not change. Has just met it or him on dear or expensive, he went in the next series so I hardly have not struck ahead costing or standing machine or car with happiness, till now heart beats. It frightens me. I do not know what to do or make.

Olesya
13.08.2004, 09:47
Thanks everyone who has responded. I, certainly, did not hope, what is it will pass in such squabble. For the censor: definitions in the address I accept All, but that you were not mistaken, I wish to tell or say, that the husband to me changes, is assured on 100 %. But the question was not in that. I asked advice or council as to me to get rid from this feeling, in fact even if I with it or him shall not sleep, they will not change. Has just met it or him on dear or expensive, he went in the next series so I hardly have not struck ahead costing or standing machine or car with happiness, till now heart beats. It frightens me. I do not know what to do or make.

The censor 2 Care
14.08.2004, 14:42
" Rest, caress, a good delivery, regular sex - from aressii " - your nyxis has accepted a medicine))). Spasibo-it is a lot of and with the beloved. I am sorry for mine nesderzhennost which can seem spiteful. Though one letter: " the Husband $ v, byot, walks, therefore I change ". I obemi rukami-would change, has deserved. An is not present! ON WHICH TO MARRY OR MARRY, not being self-assured or the partner. What for to break a life not only, but other person? Family as Native land, has once changed, and you the traitor up to groba-will not be washed. Excuse for maximalism. Insult for good people, with whom TAK-from podtishka, vtihuju, cowardly, prjachjas in dirty motels, and is even worse on matrimonial to a box, while the spouse (at job, on business trip, in hospital ((((the Opinion I shall not change. Yes " all of us people ", from it or this obidnej doubly. As kroliki-to be in time, while on a fur coat have not started up (((

Elena
15.08.2004, 21:54
Wished to find advice or council, but how much dirty tricks has read through. Olesya asks to help or assist, instead of to read dirty abuse. My situation is little bit other. My first love and the first the man for 14 years is more senior than me. We were together half a year, the following half a year met few times. Has passed or has taken place 9 years, I have married, have given birth to the son, but all the same occasionally I represent myself with it or him. Some times I tried to fool around with it or him, but I CAN not. For the censor: the husband changes to me, breaks on me a rage, and only sometimes happens is close or attentive and gentle. A question in that how to get rid of delusion that I want the first the man. It very much excruciates me. Whether there is at somebody on it an answer?

oshn
16.08.2004, 00:40
NEVER and I am ready to repeat it all your conscious life: NEVER endow itself for the sake of love of another, you likes you is its or his problem. odnohujsnik you, which other nationalities, could solve itself, that to him it is more important - than game in bed or cleanliness of the nation, a pancake!. Well, and if has solved for itself, that there will be no attitudes or relations after wedding spend target houses during cooking, strirki, cleaning, and on Monday tell or say to itself: and I kursoyob on Saturday married, and it is unimportant, that he continues to be single, for you he is married. Instead of you can, and there is nothing.... Take it or him for eggs and live happily. And cleanliness of the nation shift on shoulders of relatives. All has told or said.

CRAZY
16.08.2004, 09:26
At the girlfriend the dog was dying. A dog for it or her - the child, the son already absolutely adult. The girlfriend went mad how I, happen it with my child. To the person not to a dog lover as to me, it is a high time is angry to mutter supposedly the same to me, iz-for any dog. But it is enough to present force of another's FEELING as any categoriality will disappear! Verdicts to bear or take out all the master!

Olesya
17.08.2004, 21:15
Dear oshn, thanks, you have a little encouraged me. But you have not correctly understood. I do not wish to leave from the husband because drugog such I shall not find. I wish to overcome the feelings to the classmate. I at all do not experience in occasion of its or his marriage. To me all the same with whom he, where he if only we occasionally saw. It is illness or disease which as has shown time to them is not treated.

Care
18.08.2004, 14:13
That it is possible to advise, if the person does not wish to change a habitual situation. With the husband ploho-to leave from it or him does not want, with it or him pivychno, even to suffer or bear gorova apathy and changes, to be content with rare or infrequent attacks nakotivshej on it or him tendernesses. Can it is necessary to release or exempt a place, and it will be filled after a while. Let, it will be not this lover, other person who can warm your soul. Yes, it is one pedpolozhenija. To change situatsiju-to solve to you. perearentirujtes on the future, try to cease to live past. To be executed that has drawn love, let even in such situation it is not necessary. Patiences Vam Olesya, wisdom and happiness! All will be arranged.

t
18.08.2004, 17:56
If you will remain with the person whom you do not like - you will cease to respect with yourself, that's all. And with others to respect will cease. Also you will recollect all life as kogda-that was good and as now it is bad. And about children who grow in marriages or spoilage where there is no mutual love, in general to speak it is not necessary.
It in a site "psychiatry".
How people do not understand what to like is a much greater happiness, than to be liked?
Get divorced from husband and leave for liked. Or live one and continue to like. But only through itself do not cross.

Lida
19.08.2004, 12:49
Olesya, you write, that wish to save family. - to mine the best way to get rid of undesirable love is to stop all contacts to a source, so to say, infections. First time will be more serious, but it becomes then easier

GLOK
20.08.2004, 01:55
Madam!
And it is precisely necessary for you from this love will get rid?
Surrenders to me, that is not present...
Live and be pleased.
Today and in the today's afternoon...
If do not wish itself to tire out or drive in psihushku or a tomb...
To the censor, personally....
Alas, the muzhik... Horns to you on a sort pisany-are such breed obviously horned: - ((

Toljan
20.08.2004, 19:44
Much you want a little poluchesh! And before the husband for a market the answer you will hold, in a nature!!!