PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Mse, I have decided to bear or take out the answer in a separate subject- That messedzh has been devoted...

To a Mercedes
15.08.2004, 06:15
Mse, I have decided to bear or take out the answer in a separate subject-
That messedzh has been devoted sotsoprosu the Waiter, not
It is necessary to litter it or him. What so it was not pleasant to you?
How I can carry out yours
The reference - simply I do not represent.
Let's assume, we have any common cause,
Forces there it is already enclosed much, to throw it is a pity. And
I that, should tell or say " know, the darling, you not that,
That it is necessary for me, but give rasstanemsja not now, and
In a half-year - it is very important to me to finish
Job above the book, and without you I shall not consult "? And
If I shall keep silent - all will be normal. And who
Knows, that will be in half a year... Can, I in general
I shall fall in love with it or him again?

Not mse
16.08.2004, 18:11
Name this or thus female, by the way. But on sushchestvu-I do not like too pragmatic. And more one vital nabljudenie-when between partners is monetary otnoshenija-be it joint business or something there eshche-is rare when well comes to an end.

The anonym
17.08.2004, 00:48
I am sorry:) And I kak-that at once about the machine or car
Has thought:) Here has solved - the muzhik. Well - not
Like - not destiny, means. And here forecasts not
It is necessary, especially negative. I kak-nibud
Itself I shall see, than at whom and that will terminate)

Olja
17.08.2004, 12:58
Dear a Mercedes, your point of view I do not divide or I share;I part, but - chelovecheski you are interesting to me. You, similar, the Person. Tell or say please how the husband concerns to you (not in the bed plan, about it you have in detail told, and in general?)

A Mercedes-?N
18.08.2004, 22:47
Yes it is perfect he to me concerns))))) I do not saw it or him, stages not ustrivaju. And all rest in me is pleasant to him. I cheerful, am was engaged in business, I work also at home I have time to do or make everything, that from me it is required. I look or appear well. You ugadala-though it and zvucht are immodest, I the person. At me in a life many interesting affairs and employment or occupations and to spoil nerves to myself and him iz-for such malosti as its or his delicacy, I do not see sense. At everyone the fleas, but it does not prevent to see to us in each other glavnoe-to us well in a place.

Olja
19.08.2004, 05:54
Thanks, a Mercedes, for the answer. Tell or say please, really you in itself business DO NOT FEEL jealousy or you kak-that in yourselves suppress it or her, will neutralize, dissuade yourself?

Mercedes-?N
20.08.2004, 19:38
Ol, do not take offence, I am tired to speak about myself. Gde-there below I spoke that, what is it there was a uneasy process. Kogda-that all was for the first time. Certainly, I not always was such. There was differently)) a Main thing, perhaps, that with anybody and never to me was so well as with it or him. And I value it or this.
All)))))))))