PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor Bobrov! Help or assist. Please, to understand, that with me pr...

alena
17.08.2004, 18:13
Dear doctor Bobrov! Help or assist. Please, to understand, that to me occurs or happens. I do not believe, on koajnej to a measure, I do not know also the nobility I do not want different signs. I do not like conversations on a malefice, decay, etc. But during many years I notice strange things. Has especially noticed it with the advent of children: it was necessary to me to think, that the child is healthy, as there and then he zaboleeti it concerns or touches not only health, and any phenomena. If of something it is assured, that will turn out, will occur or happen on the contrary. Has reached already such status, that I am afraid to think of what that good "to not maleficiate". And here if I shall think, that something will not turn out, it necessarily will occur or happen. And it concerns or touches only me and my most close people. I do not know, what is it: either intuition, or suggestion. But law guards. Too chaotically all has described. More shortly, I am afraid to think well to not do much harm.

Bobrov A.E.
19.08.2004, 05:16
The such phenomena usually arise at povyshenno disturbing or alarming people. Some factors Here "work". First of all selectivity of attention when pays attention only to those phenomena which "confirm" law. Vo-the second, not realized equipments or installations promoting formation t sometimes work. n. viktimnogo (sacrificial) behaviour therefore the person "is substituted" under troubles or gets in a situation in adverse ishodm for itself. He as though "programs" itself(himself) on trouble. V-the third, by your statements, I can not exclude occurrence at you an easy or a light;a mild neurosis of obsessional statuses as a result of which to you it is difficult to distract from reflections disturbing you.

Tatyana, 32 years
20.08.2004, 18:00
Hello, dear doctor Bobrov
Please, explain that such psychosomatic frustration, and it is treated by what most effective image.
Thankful in advance.