PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I in in the childhood was very impressionable and timid child, - mum ...

Anna
10.08.2004, 02:17
I in in the childhood was very impressionable and timid child, - mum
Spoke, that pregnancy passed or took place it or her on nerves. .mozhet it has affected or has had an effect
t. To.
All in my family very self-assured people.
I at all do not know from what to begin... Parents brought up me in severity and
Always only abused, I almost never heard a word "good fellow", though they
The kindest people and always wanted to me only is kind. But on me it is fatal
Has affected or Has had an effect. At school I pochemu-that very badly studied, though was actually
Far not the silly child, parents kak-that that not knowing "have hammered" in mine
The person, abusing for all nasvete, I has absolutely ceased to believe in itself,
Teachers have hung up a shortcut of the near girl. .ja itself I do not understand as it
Has occured or happened. .ja did not try at all never, vseravno all is useless - thought
I. I
.. Was afraid of severe children at this age and I was considered as the grey mouse or mousy, but,
Vein friendship, I had friends, or same "hammered" as I or
On the contrary
Strong, leaders on a life. .polzovalis my sacrifice. I very much liked
People, all for the sake of them could pass or take place, and simultaneously, was not in itself
It is never assured also itself hated more likely than liked. To me delivered
Huge
kajf auscultation of another's problems and I always really helped or assisted people they
Lasted to me. But depressions have absorbed me already at 15 age and even
Earlier. I very much experienced, that people do not respond me same
samopozhertvennostju also that I was not popular at boys
Schoolmates, I was already very nice, but very constraining, always
Confused and silent. Clearly, that in it or this besides age it is appreciated
rasskovannost. So gradually friends left, were replaced new, boys
And not pahlo, that did not add to me confidence. Parents not
Have changed. Now at me two presents, checked up by time of the friend. To us
Together very much much should be gone through and
Loss of relatives and treachery, we had to tell much for the
Twenty two, and I am happy, that I have met such unique
People. They
As well as I very thin, deep people. .my we understand each other with a floor
Words. But
The life is very severe, and perfect simultaneously and I who have grown in very
Hothouse conditions the "house" girl, now I try to survive, parents
Get divorced, money is not present, (before them was much) and I of all and of all I am afraid, jobs,
Men. .eto so it is awful, at me a heap of complexes, I try to struggle with them,
To analyze, overpersuade itself, but all bestolku. Most of all me gnetet
, That that I like nobody as in institute though I am considered very much
Beautiful. .eto paradox, and a farce any. But it is the fact, yes, can, men to me
Also are not necessary so strongly as to another, can, I gde-that the single - lives, but me
It very much excruciates, this feeling zakoldovannosti, the derelict of a society. I recognize, I
Of them I am afraid, and especially boys from faculty which I am more senior)) in general me
Do not perceive. .i too are afraid, though look, but no more, and I cannot with
Them to communicate, I do not know about what to speak, it is impossible to perceive them, as
samtsov to flirt. I till now the virgin also am afraid it for a long time. I
"Other" "strange" "patient" I live completely not such life what I live
Contempoparies. I am prevented on
Art, music, cinema, painting, books. .psihologii, I very much like people,
Relatives name me wise and very spiritual person. I differently take or spend
The leisure. I can live in isolation on the nature and anybody to me
It is unnecessary, to create.., but I sometimes revel in loneliness
But I the modern, beautiful girl, externally look or appear, sex and never
You will tell or say, that I the virgin. At me very modern parents, but the truth
Absolutely other plan. .nezheli I - they at all do not know about mine
Experiences and if have learned or have found out, would not understand y anything. At all of them it is very simple
And it is precise. I the creative person and we often do not understand each other, t. To. At me
It is absolutely another skad mind or wit., not as at them. Most interessnoe, that mine
The girlfriend
Same as I and we together try to solve our problems, to unwind this
Ball of our failures and to draw conclusions, and it sometimes helps or assists. As, tell or say
, How to find confidence??? To believe in itself, having huge
Potential. The childhood
, The school, izkoverkali my mentality seems for ever. .no there is no I read
Psychological books, I inspire myself, I try strongly myself
To like, I analyze, I do or make conclusions, but it does not work what to find good
The psychologist, are necessary time and money, I do not have either that, or another. Give what
nibud advice or council! Anna

Anna
11.08.2004, 10:42
Greetings, the namesake! You live in the "" world: constantly you are engaged in an introspection, narcissism and self-torture... And to be interesting and it is pleasant to OTHER people, and men in particular, it is necessary to be interested not in itself, and OTHERS! And sincerely to be interested! You contradict yourself - write, that like people, and there and then write, that nobody is necessary to you (and last statement is more similar to the truth). I recommend to esteem to you the book of the remarkable writer and psychologist Vladimir Levi " Art to be another ". It is assured, that she will help or assist you. Success and belief in people!

Ku - for ANNY
14.08.2004, 11:37
The present or true love to people such: you like and, during too time it is not adhered to them! And " nuzhen-it is unnecessary " is an egoism any!

For KU
17.08.2004, 13:25
Egoism already for a long time is considered advantage:))

For KU
19.08.2004, 01:46
Egoism already for a long time is considered advantage:))

Hazhilina I.I.
20.08.2004, 17:47
The answer above