PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It is a pity all and it or him and, and it is most of all insulting what not could to make from neg...

Melani
06.07.2004, 11:57
It is a pity all and it or him and, and it is most of all insulting what not could to make of it or him the person (t. e. The muzhik). I had to not sleep a floor of year with it or him that he has presented me a bouquet of roses, having reflected at last why it or him do not want.
And you darlings sovetnitsy Nika, for example, could in such rastrepannyh feelings and a dejectedness to hope for prince. Thanks God I realistka

The anonym
10.07.2004, 08:20
And you sleep for roses and podraki? That you were chosen by prince it is necessary to be and the princess.

Melani
12.07.2004, 01:45
Vo-the first prince and samodastatochnyj the MAN different things, is not necessary to me prince (one already is), and here probably flowers at all do not give you, you consider or count time that princesses can receive them only

Melani
12.07.2004, 08:27
Ira, it is possible or probable as the question not in comparison, and in other is better, but, prochtite is closer or more attentive, I do not speak about that that more clearly not where to write that I I want or you read through a line?

Oksana
14.07.2004, 04:48
It is simply a pity to you of time spent for it or him, therefore you and do not throw it or him. Know, 9 years carried a holey jug, and now here and to throw it is a pity and I shall carry it or him further though he was not necessary right at the beginning of a way.

Melani
15.07.2004, 06:45
I shall not carry, but is not ready to throw yet. Simply I do not know as it to make less morbidly

The anonym
17.07.2004, 00:40
The girl, you something putate, 6 months to not sleep with the man and to wait while flowers, well the same clear business will present, that you it or him do not interest at all.

Irina
17.07.2004, 16:00
Yes, business or affairs. Here it is so much advisers, and all have thrown on Melani. Ah jaj jaj, your husband such lapushka, such good, such pure or clean. As soon as you it or him will throw it or him immediately will pick up. That's it WILL pick up, will be a little and again will throw. Therefore how to suffer or bear such people, it is possible, but it is very difficult. And you that lovely advisers when nibud lived with " muzhchinoj-a cloth "? Though to everyone the, komuto and such for happiness. Happens and is worse... For Melani I see two ways: 1 find to itself suitable the man with which to you will be easily and cheerfully (and cowards and the washing machine will wash:-)), and the husband throw. Also be not afraid, responded here write, that will pick up it or him immediately, well and it is excellent or different. Or 2 oe - if nevertheless you decide to remain with the husband look for the good psychologist who will help or assist your husband to raise or increase the self-rating. Probably after that its or his career will go uphill. To erase after that he too for certain will cease, but besides, with it or this the washing machine will perfectly consult:-) Vobshchem, success to you.

Katjushka
20.07.2004, 07:49
Forgive or Excuse, there can be I something do not understand in home life... But HOW it is possible to try for someone to alter??? If such begins, about any bouquets of roses at the man even ideas will not arise! It is pleasant to that, when on you constantly press! To alter it is necessary itself to cause or call in man ESTESSTVENNUJU need or requirement and desire suddenly to present you flowers, instead of otshivat it or him from itself on half a year. Delirium sumasshedshchego! Whether In marriage she see for the muzhik left! What for then left?

Rita
22.07.2004, 19:37
And more artfully something could not be thought up, than to not sleep half a year? And about prince - same destiny. I witnessed occurrence of prince in a life 60 years or summer women. Live easier. It is not necessary to alter anybody. Can it is necessary to be engaged better peredelyvaniem itself, t. e. Constant self-improvement?

Michael
24.07.2004, 01:21
I from such as YOU ushchel.

The anonym
25.07.2004, 08:38
At Melani it is too much claims by a life. That you cost or stand madamika?

melani-O?ON
29.07.2004, 03:29
For me not greater or big loss to not sleep with it or him a floor of year, and believe is in what to sublimate this energy, the person lives not only bestial instincts, yes seks-it is good, but under certain conditions. Here you "advanced", are capable of such perfection

Iriska
30.07.2004, 20:59
You excuse me, but you have already found "prince", you have not deserved another. At me only - why you have solved one question, what you the cleverest, beautiful, sex, sincere and your prince will necessarily come tearing along it is necessary to call? And you call, and will see, that he at once will find mass of affairs what to remain in daleke from you.

Rita
03.08.2004, 12:16
So in what a problem? Do not live with it or him. Clearly, that for 9 years much in common, children, likely. All it is serious. But you so hate it or him. Hatred in each word. Therefore so all on you also have thrown. Eventually many get divorced and then happen are happy. But with your equipment or installation hardly prince longly with you will be late. Respond to itself to a question - What for I to prince? What can I offer him?

Nika
07.08.2004, 02:37
Yes you, Melani, even here, try about a floor of a turn or turnover is got or started, if to you specify your disadvantage... It is possible to present, as you with the husband address... Not subtly, that flowers to give him it would not be desirable. And flowers means for you are important, and sex it... " A bestial instinct...? " But if in your family it so, here also live under this motto. Replace the motto and will be happier.

Melani
08.08.2004, 03:33
In what you videte a disadvantage? All of you so protect the husband, for the sake of what? If it is a way to influence me that I continued to regret it or him for the sake of conservation of family, what I was not dared to deceive this oduvanichikovuju cleanliness having got or started the lover. Really it is not clear, that I 8 years tried to do or make it, cooking a porridge of an axe, solving problems with search of habitation, etc., at that time when the husband had a good time computer games. Wiping it or him sopli when it or him once again vypnuli from job.
I even now give him chance, for the sake of family.
To me your position is not clear also to earn most and can be most ottr... t it or him, excuse I in such to turn I do not want and I can not. It is pleasant to you - forward. I ask advice or council those who it does not accept and knows a possible or probable output or exit from a situation

Rita
08.08.2004, 12:40
Melani, you know an output or exit - divorce. Really someone will give you the prescription of transformation of your spouse in the businessman who will strew you gold? After divorce - forward on searches of the present of the man if still such is not present on horizon. Nobody protects your husband, is simple you so badly speak about usual vobshchem-that the person, what is it causes in people negative reaction. And about painless break do not experience. It or his and the truth will pick up. He will suffer not for long. Simply you with it or him not pair. I personally know such families as at you and in them people are happy. Both you will be happy also he too, but not together.

Birch 2 Melani
10.08.2004, 16:50
We protect the husband because he is not guilty that he not such what is necessary to you also what you would like it or him to see. So except for you here nobody is guilty.

13.08.2004, 11:32
And you kogda-nibud reflected why they with you tender and gentle. Can because this tenderness and caress costs or stands three jobs with all following consequences. Though I in your fairy tale believe a little. If all was normal, you to be justified did not become. And more, it is possible or probable words about spittles and not yours then excuse.
Who except for zubasnoj Niki can write them, does not know already what mask to try on, what successfully to be arranged under a phrase

Birch
15.08.2004, 07:15
I do not think, it is simple probably while to me carries on women. It not those jobs for the sake of which you will cross through the I.

Nika
18.08.2004, 07:06
I certainly understand, Melani, that you now everywhere and always see me... It is not believed, what I not one so think? I, by the way, subscribe always, except for dialogue with one birdy. And you it is a pity to me)))

Melani
20.08.2004, 17:10
Nika, here now I for you am glad, there are that you nauchaetes to feel that so often wish another