PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I would like to tell to you the history, and very much I wish to learn or find out..

Страницы : [1] 2

Eve
05.06.2004, 14:00
Hello! I would like to tell to you the history, and very much I wish to learn or find out, your opinion on the bill of my circumstances. My husband extremely not the verbose person, is a question of everyones there musi-pusi. He spoke me tender or love words only after employment or occupations by sex, is simple so, here - suddenly, never. But I considered or counted it as quite normal phenomenon. Often, whether setting him vopros-you Like me, he simply otvechal-Unless it is not visible? To judge it is necessary on acts and the attitude or relation, and to talk a lot of all everything it is possible. And here, about 5 months ago, at us conversation took place, not a short important as he has begun and with what, simply I have heard about such slova-I with you I live, possibly, not iz-for the big love, I at all do not know, whether I like you, whether liked. .est something greater, eto-the responsibility. Family, the house, children. You know, there was such sensation as though to me on a head a tub of ice water have poured out.. Have passed or Have taken place these most five months, from the moment of that recognition, and in fact, really, he never is more to me spoke I "Like", under no circumstances. Toest, after sex, he spoke tender words, but always is absent slova-I like, liked, etc. I Wish to tell or say, that at us good family, and attitudes or relations at us excellent or different, and to concern he to me well. I go by dear or expensive machine or car what has chosen, such he to me and has bought or purchased, here the set sergi-a ring for 2 thousand $ recently has presented. He enough man of means at what not that fingers twist, by money are thrown. I have in view of, that all for family, for children, and for me, certainly. Here now the new house buys. We also talk on all subjects, and we go everywhere, voobshchem, all is excellent or different. Here only its or his words glozhat me it is constant. I these five months, day was not, that would not recollect, have not thought, have not analysed. I am excruciated simply. Who can that will tell or say, that with Adeps I rage, but it not so, I can and a silly woman, but love for me sostovljajushchee marriage or spoilage and family, and very difficultly and bitterly to realize, that you are not liked. What do you tell or say on it? I already izmuchalas to guess, as the child on a camomile Likes, does not like..

Woodpecker
07.06.2004, 11:48
Skoee all for you not the love matters, and the NAME. It often meets at women, you confuse the form and soderzhanie-). But believe, t that your husband tests to you, it and is love. I know, because itself takoj-). It is not necessary to excruciate itself, simply your husband - the present or true muzhik for whom the act means more than a word.

Nika
08.06.2004, 03:28
I with the Woodpecker agree. There is such type of people (by the way not only men) which on vopros-you LIKE, otvetjat-I to you all have told or said () in church. Offences and attitudes or relations it is much more important. And he has responded you so can also because you have got it or him with this question.

Lerchik
11.06.2004, 04:51
Eve, your husband it is very similar to my father. He does or makes all for the family, nothing regrets, but here by way of expression of the chuvstv-simply reservation. Recently its or his wife from whom at us very much good relations, has complained to me that they here live together 18 years, and she never heard from it or him declarations of love, and she very much would like, that he though time has told or said words " I you I like ". When she about it or this has tried to ask it or him, he has responded her approximately the same as your husband: " I can to you of noodles naveshat if for you it so is important. But in fact you to it or this also will not believe ". Probably, Eve, is simply such type of men, and the Woodpecker very precisely it sformuliroval-the present or true muzhik.

Sergey
11.06.2004, 15:23
There is a greater or big category of men which are avaricious on words. For them business costs or stands more than a word, therefore they and are worthy to be called as men. Simply in its or his opinion of its or his action should speak for itself. However, I with it or him in it or this am solidary. Not be blind. Really sotrjasanie air for you has such value or meaning;importance. Tersity and restraint in the man was appreciated at all times. Yes, and more, if you already together so it is long as in general it is possible to doubt of that, he likes you or not. That in general for nonsenses such. Try to get once simply it or him as follows, that he to you it has told or said.

Matilda
12.06.2004, 22:01
Eve! Can, your husband simply convinced taciturn person busy. My grandfather has lived with the grandmother of more than 50 years. Both first and last word "liked" has been beaten out on a gravestone of the grandmother. And liked it or her very much! So will suffice to pick itself. poezzhajte it is better by the wonderful or strange machine or car on interesting job or get or start to itself a harmless hobby, type of equestrian sport or parachute jumps. Let the husband will look at you on the other hand!

Skilled
13.06.2004, 12:22
Visitors konfy have captured all neproblemu from all
The parties or sides. I support or maintain! And as was earlier - parents
Found pair, or now pairs or steams conclude marriage
Contracts. Well there are thorough taciturn persons on a life!
And during any moment you will get it or him the question and he will respond how you achieved it or this, is simple by way of " on a harm ".

Eve
17.06.2004, 03:28
As has noticed Matilda, he, really, is busy, comes home late, the day off only one, naturally gets tired, but I think, that it is more morally, rather than physically. He very responsible or crucial principal, and all its or his workers, for it or him almost family. He very much cares of their standard of living and maintenance with it or him worthy zarobotka. And here home comes, and already for me, probably, forces do not suffice, in sense of the same notorious usi-pusi:) I understand, what is it I houses, I wait for it or him, at me forces though take away:) Simply so it would be desirable to hear, that you liked! I already have finished myself to that, that happens I hear a song about love, and tears navorachivajutsja. Nonsenses all it, the truth? Can in its or his comprehension, and is present or true ljubov-it is care? Really, I and children behind it or him, as behind a stone wall. All problems in a life, is its or his problems. As he to me as that has told or said, that this world at times happens so is rigid or severe and dirty, is better I it shall rake one all, and ty-bring up children and wait for me after job. I very much like the husband, here therefore I experience, that if also the truth, lives he with me and is excruciated:) Thanks, thanks, all of you for your words! I here prochla all of you both podumala-And can and vpravdu-likes?:))

li
20.06.2004, 10:16
Well I do not know, at me too the husband not from talkative, however, without love as that is absolutely empty, if he such taciturn person what for such terrible words that to speak, say, I do not know, that to you ispityvaju, but I sponsor better he and in ett time has kept silent, what for so on a root all to break, Or absolutely insensible muzhik to spit, that you wish to hear from it or him If he is very young then it is clear, certain dushevnajacherstvost at many young guys is observed, like they in Onegina to play, Or the muzhik simply not so clever as having told or said such words, what else reaction except for a pain and sorrows it is possible to expect from the woman

Eve
21.06.2004, 02:38
li, no, he speaks, for example, the-sun, or you - the best, but then, during conversation, itself not ponimaju-what for? Here therefore I am excruciated till now. I then have thought, can that that has found on the person, happens, but in some days has asked about this love, and he to me otvetil-I is not guilty that I do not like you, and more he has added, If is fair, I not absolutely understand, that takoe-love though, it is firmly assured or confident, that the son very much I like. And about age, to him it will be fast 31 year, no, certainly, In Onegina any more does not play. Can it is simple indeed, what who that in family likes, and who that allows to like?

The anonym
25.06.2004, 02:31
On your place I would be morally ready to all and that that once the love will appear suddenly, but to other woman and to that that something will simply tell or say type, has bothered, I wish to live separately. If he generous exploit it or him

The anonym
27.06.2004, 17:22
30 years are still oneginsky age, only through a pain of loss all learns. I sympathize, in any case, it is necessary prepares for deviation

Eve
27.06.2004, 19:14
You know, the dear anonym, knowing the husband, I can tell or say with confidence, that he never will throw me, not because JA-it I that is why that he will not throw family. Not only children though, certainly, it also is the core, but also that he "built" for itself(himself) all these years. The monastery, the state if to you it is clear, that I have in view of. But here, that once the love will appear suddenly to other woman, here I and am afraid of it or this, when have started to think all these months of its or his words, the first, that has occurred and has become stronger, there was this idea. And about generosity and squeezing of juices, I when in it or this I shall not be engaged. How much we live, I never that I do not demand, can express simply desire, no more an once. Eto-the principle, can for whom that and silly. And if when nibud we rasstanemsja to beg I in any case I shall not go, but for me all is more important than feeling peerly. I know one if the appeared suddenly love will be drawn at it or him on horizon, second I shall not hold, on the contrary, I shall facilitate to him decision-making. I as that have told or said to him about it or this, and he has smiled and skazal-Ah here is how! I mean do not cost or stand at all what for me to be overcome? I otvetila-you Cost or Stand, but I shall not struggle, as I respect with your decision and a choice. Yes... But to think that the love can appear suddenly to it or him;them, and wait for it or this, yes as to live it will be simply impossible!

Eve
29.06.2004, 18:06
For deviation to prepare? Whether rather early? You, consider or count, what all is already terminated or over?

The anonym
01.07.2004, 08:02
Open Company!!! In monasteries, as well as in the states, laws and charters quite often vary, it is a little of them improving just for show! Never it is necessary to be so self-assured, madam! The spouse has made a fair recognition, whether does not know likes you... It is not necessary to sit and absorb any stated expression from the monitor. How much people, are so much and opinions. I think, that in yours monastr very long ago problalsja another's, and is more correct another's which has borrowed or occupied heart of your spouse. Gifts are a perfect excuse or help. To you to listen to soul of the blazhennogo.

The anonym
04.07.2004, 06:56
You are right, Eve, its or his heart is already borrowed or occupied.

Eve
08.07.2004, 01:00
The dear anonym! I do not deny that kogda-nibud could be, silly to be assured or confident in that, or in myself up to the extremity or end of a life, but now at it or him who is not present, and was not earlier. I would know, felt, and he and did not hide. He is not able and does not want lgat as can be, you have already noticed. At us attitudes or relations are constructed on trust and honesty. And then, he at me not the vermin, I precisely know it. I wrote, that at us - children, though actually, at us while only the sonny, and a daughter at me in a stomach or belly, but I pisala-children because we consider or count, that us already four. I upomjanala about purchases of the house so it he bystrenko has made a decision, t. To. Has solved, that present our house will be small, if we wait for updating. And about gifts, it has been made not only "yesterday", he always as agents began to allow, whenever possible did not refuse to me. Thanks for yours mnenie-the prevention or warning, but I know one, already wrote on mine, she can and will be kogda-nibud, but not earlier, and not now, and not the nearest years.

Eve
08.07.2004, 21:48
Many thanks to everyone who has responded to my problem. And that whom I reading, felt inflow of forces and confidence of and pride of the husband, and that whom reading, I did not cry nearly. At me it will turn out to glance here now only along toward evening so while dialogue with my participation it will not turn out. But I shall be grateful for all those opinions which can be will still are stated. All of productive and successful day.

The anonym
11.07.2004, 01:12
Dear girl, I many years study or investigate psychology of soul and if your story truthful, a penny the price to your spouse if he speaks the pregnant wife podbnoe. Whether .ne I know I like, whether liked... And apartments we already many have Houses, and here there would be a life of douche in dushu-it is a question of already perfect or absolute other order. Forgive or excuse, if has offended, but to say lies I am not able, I speak that I feel... It is very glad to your confidence, though even the Founder cannot such foresee to warn personally you.

The anonym
14.07.2004, 17:30
In in general there was an impression, that to you it is boring. Borrow or occupy in itself and your sweet detkami if they are available:-)

Lija
16.07.2004, 00:41
You know, Eve, from my point of view at you very difficult destiny to sit and wait while the husband will rake all problems. I understand, all we different and children demand many forces, work, time. But even the first years, after a birth of the child, and on me there was a heap of cares besides, 2, moreover and to buy or purchase products tak-that it was simple then, and that to me was difficult at home. All my friends at whom is money or work, or uchatsja under the full program. In fact if is money, now it is so much opportunities for self-realization. Certainly, now it is necessary to give birth normally. Couple of months also think, that dovavit, except for family cares. It is not necessary to think likes - does not like, but each woman should be ready to that at any moment can remain without the husband. And about its or his words, consider or count that he has simply told or said it. Especially as I have understood, he and itself cannot understand the feelings, you in it or him especially will not understand. You it or him ljubite-also it is remarkable.

DREAM
19.07.2004, 19:04
Darling Eve! All zhenishchinam would like us of beautiful words. But from men (actually from husbands) them to not extend. WELL SUCH THEY! My husband precisely same.
We too had conversations and quarrels on this subject.
I was taken too with doubts about its or his love to me. In the course of time (we live together almost 30 years) has come to conclusion, that these problems we decide all to ourselves. Men are not inclined to izlivaniju the feelings. Let better silently LIKE, than trepjatsja and do not like. All at you is normal. Do not search for problems there where they are not present. Be pleased lives. To in total you kind!

Iriska
23.07.2004, 07:11
You know, Eve, my husband too did not speak me " earlier like you ", then I to him have told or said, that it would be pleasant to me to hear it, he have started to speak. But if from it or this I am not enough fairly sense, that "sun", that "liked", sounds is identical, and once he has told or said to me " I cannot live without you ", and has told or said so, that at me all has broken, in opinion of has darkened... I was in such shock, I in the person have seen SO MUCH love, that to me it became terrible... From that second it is not necessary to me of any words any more, I know, that in this person there is something greater than love, very much this word is bedraggled. He too spoke me, that does not know, that such love, and here is how!!! Also know, that who shouts about love more, that a little that about her knows, and if you are afraid, that he will meet IT or her words will change nothing, it is possible to like all over again one, then another, and possible for nobody to like, and the gray hair in a beard can... vskoe happens. Wash the father - as he liked mum!!! She it is direct always blossomed, and it has appeared same kazel as well as others...

EVOCHKA
26.07.2004, 05:29
At you the perfect husband and the father yours detkam! Listen to Nobody!! The DREAM of the right, I at the husband live almost 20 years. To speak, to not do or make. To me also does not call and does not write, and does not speak about love,
All ticks or mites should be pulled out. And what for? Look at its or his acts. As he gets tired at job, I know not on naslyshke. At times so you will have a good long talk at job, that tongue swells. Earlier I too called the husband the taciturn person, well why you all time are silent? Well tell or say that nibud tender? And now sakma I supervise over collective, and I know AS it gets. Now he is over me dared or laughs over me: Well? You wish to talk? And pogtom the comprehension each other simply without the words, enough one view or actions in the course of time comes. Lbit he you and detok!! Of it or this be assured. And if there is another (as here the some people speak) means also is clever, time you even cannot think of it or this! Keep for this little man! Also value it or him! A stone wall!!! Success to you, do not draw to itself problems, it is less than imaginations!

Katjushka
28.07.2004, 10:08
At me the husband same. Still he never spoke me of compliments. But he does or makes all for me. Almost all certainly. He on my insults speaks me: " you should look or see film " does not happen " where muzhina the compliment tries to tell or say worse, and at it or him it turns out on the contrary. Because he is not able to speak! " As and at you.. Only with words of love. By the way, still to me my husband has told or said, that does not speak about the feelings because when about them you stir or chatter much feelings die away or go out. By the way, he with anybody never discusses neither me, nor our attitudes or relations. It IT or HIM, this or thus SACRED! And for it or him slova-only words that women like. And men prove feelings not words, and business.