PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say how to cease, please, to worry and start to live? I experience...

Helen
17.08.2004, 17:09
Tell or Say how to cease, please, to worry and start to live? I experience iz-for any trifles and when a large problem, I experience doubly. Restful give only temporary effect, and state of health such as if has got drunk. Recently I had a mass of complexes, iz-for which I terribly experience and with which to me very hardly to struggle. I try to overcome them but while badly it turns out. In summary all of it or this I have seryoznye problems in private life...
Can be eat any techniques, helping or assisting to be disconnected or be switched-off from problems?!!!
In advance thanks,
Elena

SaSHa
18.08.2004, 06:04
Well, it is not necessary to be disconnected or be switched-off from problems, is better to try them to overcome. Kto-someone does or makes it resolutely, and someone strongly worries, worries. And even if badly it turns out, it is possible to allocate thus though something good, it is possible or probable - to the beginning even by means of the real psychologist (or here it is virtual) - and why and is not present if uncertainty prevents to live?

Kiseleva E.J.
18.08.2004, 16:58
Zdravtsvujte, Elena! At you depressive type of thinking. " Inflate or fan the elephant from the fly. To correct such thinking it is possible by means of kognitivno-for re-structuring therapy.

SASHA
19.08.2004, 19:14
If to me does not change D.Karnegi's memory " HOW TO CEASE WORRIES And TO START TO LIVE ", esteem. The life as a rule consists of the working moments about which in a month another any more will not recollect. So that to experience from for them.

child
20.08.2004, 10:19
Biofield thin.