PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether tell or say it is possible to forgive or excuse change and how it is better for making?...

Lena
09.08.2004, 14:20
Whether tell or say it is possible to forgive or excuse change and how it is better for making?

Zjuka
09.08.2004, 21:42
prostit-that is possible but whether it is necessary for you, solve itself! Here sovety-the subjective attitude or relation of everyone to a similar situation. To me, for example, it up to a lantern if only an infection has not brought, and someone will expel at once and only on suspicion in change.

10.08.2004, 12:50
If do not like drug-the friend, not what problems and if like, will not forgive or excuse never!

Katya
11.08.2004, 11:58
It is possible to forgive or excuse, only it will never be forgotten
And mistrust remains on always. Kto-Someone can
With it or this to live, someone is not present. To solve to YOU

The censor
13.08.2004, 02:31
Looking in who to you this person. Simply znakomyj-likely yes. If the husband to forgive it is not necessary. Izmena-she replacement. It means, that basically you zamenimy. And who can guarantee, that in one perfect day he will not replace you on absolutely.

The anonym
13.08.2004, 08:25
Lena! The question ambiguous is as if to ask, whether it is possible to like porridge? Kto-someone likes it or her, someone can eat, and someone categorically hates. All depends on your attitude or relation to marriage or spoilage.

The anonym
14.08.2004, 02:29
I would not forgive or excuse. I proud, have left unequivocally. Would howl in a pillow at night, but to him to a kind would not show.

The anonym
14.08.2004, 04:16
I would not forgive or excuse. I proud, have left unequivocally. Would howl in a pillow for insult and hurt at night, but to him to a kind would not show.

Fields
15.08.2004, 13:18
To the censor: from your words it is possible to understand, that the majority of husbands to wives not izmenjut. And those who change - vyrodki from which it is necessary to get divorced urgently. Same not so! Almost men change all, all of them need to be thrown and then to howl in a pillow??????? For what so has not acted or arrived! To the liked person would forgive or excuse everything, at confidence, that he continues me to like strongly. And in general, I consider or count, that the man takes that the wife or the girlfriend of the house has given short to him on the party or side. Not including, certainly, pathological dogs whom, actually not so it is a lot of. So it is necessary to search for the reason why he has changed, and, it is not excluded, that you will find it or her in yourselves.

The censor
16.08.2004, 06:23
Fields, I can wish good luck only. Farewell, so much, how much want. Everyone chooses that approaches or suits him. "... Would forgive or excuse everything, at confidence, what he continues me to like strongly ", and what for you a parameter of strong love? That that after the next woman he will come will tell or say: " I you am strong LUBLU ". It seems to me is necessary to believe acts, instead of words.

Fields
17.08.2004, 22:33
To the censor: well why - after " the next woman "? It already just a pathological dog about kotoroyh I upomjanala. A serious incurable case. It is complex or difficult to judge, certainly, the report of Lena very short, but - to mine, it is a question of single change, about the first change behind which will not necessarily go two hundred more though also such happens.

Proud
18.08.2004, 18:16
poline: If the wife does not arrange, something there not dodaet - get divorced and search for the best woman. He gathers additionally on the party or side of pleasure, and lives with the wife who still has serious job on care of it or him. And if the wife badly prepares, does not erase to the husband of a thing? CHego-I of any muzhik did not meet something, that he got or started to itself(himself) the mistress for a restore of bad care of itself(himself). Kto-Someone slivki will remove or take out, and you sit, dig in yourself, blame yourself, that the husband walks. Is not present better in a pillow to howl.

Proud
19.08.2004, 10:46
poline: If the wife does not arrange, something there not dodaet - get divorced and search for the best woman. He gathers additionally on the party or side of pleasure, and lives with the wife who still has serious job on care of it or him. And if the wife badly prepares, does not erase to the husband of a thing? CHego-I of any muzhik did not meet something, that he got or started to itself(himself) the mistress for a restore of bad care of itself(himself). Kto-Someone slivki will remove or take out, and you sit, dig in yourself, blame yourself, that the husband walks. Is not present better in a pillow to howl.

Proud
20.08.2004, 08:13