PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I sometimes catch myself on strange the behaviour, here one example yesterday in...

Sergey
18.08.2004, 09:48
The doctor, I sometimes catch myself on strange the behaviour, here one example last night going to bed have switched off light and suddenly to me the idea has come to a head that if I still times shall not switch on and off it or him there will be something bad, but I understand what is it silly. The doctor explain please what's the matter? And how of it or this will get rid?

Eleonora
19.08.2004, 11:44
Address to the doctor internally. It can be the beginning of disease.

Gorbatov.
20.08.2004, 05:00
Hello, Sergey!
Very similar on a syndrome of obsessional representations with zashchitno-ritual (restful) actions. Within the limits of what psiho-emotional frustration there is this syndrome is not clear yet. It is not enough information. It is necessary to know and analyze all set, pathological attributes available you.
Time you have already addressed in this conference and live in Moscow or its or her vicinities, you have an opportunity to address to doctors to Pronin or Tolokoninu personally. Their electron address will be highlighted at a clique on them familii-links.