PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Children or Guys! Has got!!!! I can not with anybody except for it or her! And with her to live together fail...

Vladimir
17.08.2004, 17:12
Children or Guys! Has got!!!! I can not with anybody except for it or her! And with her to live together it has not turned out... What now to hammer on sex? Give advice or council!!!!!!!!!!

Well here
18.08.2004, 11:30
No trouble... Will pass or take place. I understand you. Longly still you will recollect, that with her was is better... The nature will take the, do not experience

Happens
20.08.2004, 03:09
To me here have called after 20 years and have told or said, that it is better, than with me then with anybody then was not. And all these years did not see. At it or him the family, children, the ladies' man was rare or infrequent. I willingly believe. Simply all then has developed. Age, emotions, circumstances, the STATUS!
And has called not because to meet has wanted and it is simple. Probably, memoirs have gushed.
You can. Still as you can. Probably, you simply now experience break of attitudes or relations.