PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Recently it is difficult to me to please and it is very simple obi...

The world
10.08.2004, 08:40
Hello. Recently it is difficult to me to please and very simply to offend and up to tears, I work much and nothing would be desirable me, though an opportunity with something to wish to eat. A constant dissatisfaction in all and especially in the groom and if I try something to change my relatives me do not hear and do not understand also I I run in melonholiju and apathy how from it or this to get rid even more? Even holidays do not deliver any pleasure, I can not have fun at all. Help or assist advice or council, in advance thanks

Ljubchik
12.08.2004, 12:17
Take holiday on two nedelki and - kuda-nibud on gorjay a beach, under solnysho, close eye sights or eyes and roll on coast listening to hum of a surf. And let to you all becomes so far and is indifferent. Grow fond of itself on such trip, you are simply very tired from job.

Goldberg I.I.
14.08.2004, 18:13
The melancholia, apathy, indifference to fun, pleasure, holidays, dissatisfaction (it is difficult to please), would be desirable nothing - all this, together with tearfulness and a touchiness - a picture of classical depression. What means, recently? If this status long conversations can help or assist not so much, how much antidepressants (them the psychiatrist can write out only). It obratimo, do not worry, all as an arm or a hand removes or takes out.

DEN
16.08.2004, 02:44
For inhabitants S-Pb.
I fly or treat nastojami "national" grasses under old prescriptions.
(I shall give the Diploma and the experience of job by the doctor for afraid charlatans.) 7777777@supermail. ru

The anonym
16.08.2004, 08:37
Dan, otvali, has bothered all!

child
20.08.2004, 00:10
And if this status constant, what to do or make?