PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The jealousy me has tortured also all that the husband always kuda-nibud runs. Mn...

Tatyana
17.08.2004, 17:33
The jealousy me has tortured also all that the husband always kuda-nibud runs. To me practically does not give time. That job, fishing, hunting. It is its or his passion to hunting me beset and I can change nothing. Constantly houses abuse, I can not it is tired. Help or assist.

Helga
18.08.2004, 10:59
As I understand you, dear Tatyana! At me a problem about the same character, and to all other at the husband nenormirovannyj the working day, to be exact day without the schedule. Simply if there is a job he rises among night and leaves. To struggle with it or this it is possible only in one way; to not think about bad, to trust the person with whom have connected the life. Well and more certainly, to find to itself employment or occupation on soul or douche, what to while away evenings. Unfortunately, and can fortunately, job means for men much. As if to fishing and other man's "hobbies" I think it is necessary to find the compromise. You in fact too probably would like sometimes pobyt in cleanly female company. But it is not necessary to do or make it or this to the detriment of the liked person. Talk about it or this to the husband, only it is quiet. I wish good luck!;-)

The anonym
18.08.2004, 15:39
On fishing and hunting ezzhajte together with it or him, it is charming, romanticism, the nature and you together:-)))

Olga
19.08.2004, 13:28
Also find to itself a heap of interests (shaping, pool, courses, museums, exhibitions, a hobby, friends, relatives, etc.), what nebylo time to consider its or his absence. Make to itself the plan per day, week, month, paint all on hours and try to keep nothing passing or missing. The it will be more interesting your plan, the he will grasp you more and you sweep up or will notice as already you with ecstasy raskazyvaete to the husband that new saw both that have reached or achieved. And he in turn will even more pay to you attention. Rest with it or him I advise too to bring in the plan, not excepting already established or installed the schedule. Prinemajte participation and in it or him uvlichenijah, on hunting and fishing is healthy, there the nature shish kebabs, mozhite to open in itself talent of the artist for example. Voobshchem the more activly you awake, the it will be better also to you and your husband. Success.

Emotion
19.08.2004, 21:45
Tanechka, only do not swear! It in what good will not result or bring, ourselves izmuchalis with the husband from such scandals. As a result - alienation. Search for other ways to entice it or him that he has wanted to be series. It is very difficult, but necessary. Be more artful.