PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I ask help or assist! Advise. The matter is that I have fallen in love in...

Tatyana
17.08.2004, 03:45
Hello!
I ask help or assist! Advise. The matter is that I have fallen in love with the doctor. He the surgeon. Couple of days has completely cured me of my illness or disease, performed me operation back. And today there was last day when he came about me and did or made to me a dressing. I began to catch myself on an idea, that very much often I think about itself. I live with parents and me 18, and to the doctor to mine 24. At me such parents, that they have felt, that he to me is nice and never in a room us one left. And I only about it or this also dreamed. From its or his party or side I feel reciprocity. He very quiveringly and gently concerns to me. He works on first aid. Therefore works at night. And then tired edit to me. I sincerely wish to communicate with this person. I feel, that from its or his party or side there is a certain interest in me. But we cannot communicate, t. To. Always between us my parents cost or stand. The truth was once when he has come to my father (too through illness), and that yet was not at home. So you represent - 20 minutes which we talked with Sashej (so call the surgeon), we not for a second did not become silent. To us was so interestingly with each other, that I even have felt disappointment when at a door have called. As for my part, and from it or him.... It I have felt on all of 100 %. How to me to be? All to leave as is? Or something to undertake? But on the one hand parents, and with another - he works much... Gets tired.... It can to him at all it is necessary? But pochemu-that seems to me, what is it navrjatli.... Advise as to be.
In advance Thanks.

The surgeon
19.08.2004, 21:20
This history was in the Psychologist about eight months ago one to one. Thumb through archive and do not stir up people.