PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Abuse me. Beat, only give advice or council!!! In general, history as those not...

Guilty
17.08.2004, 18:47
Abuse me. Beat, only give advice or council!!! In general, as those is not present history, is simple govnjano itself I feel. We had not absolutely equal attitudes or relations with the young man, I felt not enough attention, and t. Item .i here has noticed, that began to flirt, make eyes, smile, give almost with each passer an occasion to something superfluous to think and hope. And now I understand, that what it is all nonsense that it seems to my darling is not pleasant, and I do not know, that he now about me thinks, I do not know, how all to correct and smooth down. At me nis whom nothing was, but all the same on soul or douche is nasty kak-that, at all I do not know, why. What to do or make?

LEDI SEX
19.08.2004, 00:01
Your "flirtation" - simply harmless koketstvo with the purpose to attract attention of the friend! And this impulse in behaviour, is no more than "agent" to smooth down inattention and insult on it or him. Do not despair, be by itself, it is not necessary to abuse itself and to consider or count "Guilty". Sometimes it is necessary to renounce with something dear or expensive, calm down, look or see at all "other" eyes, probably will pass or take place time and you will feel the present or true inflow of feelings (mutually!). Success

Inga
19.08.2004, 20:07
Frankly talk to the friend. Tell, how is.