PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Jealousy or...? I sometimes have attacks of jealousy. With her znako...

Yuriy
10.08.2004, 07:03
Jealousy or...? I sometimes have attacks of jealousy. With her a sign almost year, we meet almost 5 months, t. e. We live together at her place together with the daddy and the brother. At us and we strongly like excellent or different attitudes or relations each other, and we know about it or this mutually. But sometimes I have not which troubles. For example such situations: In its or her picture album there is one photo which very much to not like me. There are letters from kogoto the guy from army, I have asked it or her: you have what you hide from me? The answer: No. She has told or said, that though now to throw out all this. As week of it or this has not occured or happened yet. A method of the shpionstva has learned or has found out, that else it or she had a guy in college, Recently in its or her new bloknotike has found phone of this guy. It causes attacks of jealousy in me. Constantly I am engaged in psychology and I read a different sort of clause or article on similar subjects. I know, that the jealousy is a mistrust, but I completely trust her, only ideas disturb me, on the other hand without an occasion there would be no also ideas. What to me to do or make? Such period in acquaintance can at me? She feels very confidently, and knows, that for her there is no fault. Whether it is necessary to me to experience for such trifles? Many thanks for possible or probable variants of answers.

Nika
12.08.2004, 00:07
The past at all in fact is! And at you for certain too? Also what you dry on all was or former? Well and it or her accept, such what is.

The anonym
15.08.2004, 03:12
proshloe-it, certainly, the past... .no if phone in note and sejchas-it already attitudes or relations of today!!! IT can not like!

The anonym
16.08.2004, 03:13
Looking what year a notebook.

Lena
19.08.2004, 19:41
YOU do not exhaust! This all most likely for it or her nothing means. I too in a notebook am phones very much many men. And what are my friends now (yes here, such friendship too happens), and what has left when that. Certainly, I never any more shall not be (I can not is simple - if have once left, as the man this person for me does not exist any more) to have with them personal attitudes or relations. But in a life everyone can happen.. The help can to me is required... Just in case phones have remained all of them. And I think, they too know mine. In it or this there is nothing menacing to your attitudes or relations. But YOU understand, the nature of jealousy - uncertainty in. Try as nibud samoutverditsja.. In job for example. Then it will not disturb any more.