PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has casually got on your site, searched for addresses or numbers or rooms of the psychologist... I read with...

nata
15.08.2004, 01:38
Has casually got on your site, searched for addresses or numbers or rooms of the psychologist... I read reports of your "patients" and I find, that in me by one are saved half of these reports... vo-the first I am awful zakompleksovana, at teenage age I was stashnoj, the thin girl, therefore school to recollect I do not like... Family from the category - the daddy has got drunk, all the night long we do not sleep, or we live that at friends at neighbours, and mum did not leave while it or her, and me with bratikom, the father did not beat... Was not solved probably, I can not understand, till now insult in soul or douche on it or her, or on its or her delicacy... And also the father liked to force it or her to be engaged with it or him sex, and did not hesitate of us with bratikom, we could sleep series, and he did or made that would be desirable him, we left, but an apartment small all was audible, I remember mad disgust and as asked the God that these groans have ended, sometimes shouted, that will suffice then he came, will shout or still is worse than that pobet... poboi I remember with 2 h years or summer age vaguely certainly... But from five I remember all up to trifles...
From here zakompleksovannost though now to me speak that I very beautifully, in general I and itself see, but does not help or assist... With the husband of a problem in a sex life... She at us was first one and a half months after wedding koe-as, and shchas in general once a month, and that... I koe-as force myself, it is a pity it or him... We are married 3 years, to him 25, and sex is not present, fault or wine throttles... Suggested to divorce, he does not want, speaks likes and hopes to cure me... And also I can not like, I am afraid of treachery, I am afraid of loneliness, it is irritable, hysterical, constantly I cry or pay in occasion of and without, it is suspicious and quickly I get tired of people, iz-for what there are no girlfriends, or I am am betraid sooner or later or cannot bear and understand or take out and understand my character... To ask me to help or assist likely silly... I know, that it is time to the psychologist but while there is no opportunity, it probably is dear or expensive to me...

Nika
16.08.2004, 04:16
Is for certain and free-of-charge spetsyalisty which are engaged in mentality. I think to you the serious help, even medikomentoznaja, instead of advice or council is necessary! Success to you and health!

Illarion
18.08.2004, 00:29
First of all, you need to forgive or excuse parents. It is difficult, but absolutely necessary. It is the whole job. The violence distorts soul. At you seryoznye blocks or trochleas in a subconscious mind. While the future on a sort is closed, to be treated it is necessary, if want, leave the address, I shall give the information.

Nata
18.08.2004, 03:04
Illarion, here to you the address: blondy2001@mail333. com I understand, that at me blocks or trochleas... And on parents I seem to me and I am not angry... Though can it is deep in soul or douche the worm sits... With them 3 years I do not live, always dreamed to leave from the city and has left, already for 3000 km... Now pity to both... But hatred is not present... One more problem. Often I can not fall asleep because, that the past in pictures climbs in golovovu, also becomes sick as well as then, in accuracy (not physical certainly a pain, I never noticed it or her because it was sick always in a breast... This pain in due course does not leave anywhere, I also till now cannot that open soul, t. To. I become bad also all time I cry or pay... Tell or say it probably to cure, clean or remove as that of a subconscious mind, I can not suffer more this pain... Yes by the way, I try to recollect the good moments with the father, thought mozhet it will be easier, but them it is recollected all pieces five and that in the childhood, only then he concerned to me more less with love.

Illarion
19.08.2004, 15:39
Problems above a brachium, Natkin, it is not given, thanks, now I shall write.