PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kto-somebody tried to be engaged in sex with another the man at presence of the husband...

BEL *
17.08.2004, 21:39
Kto-somebody tried to be engaged in sex with another the man at presence of the husband which is engaged in sex with other woman (t. e. Group sex with participation of the husband)??. Share impressions!!

oshn
19.08.2004, 02:16
VA, in group sex you will be engaged? And who will be? You, I, your wife. Not... I shall not be. Well, then we delete you.:) and if seryozno all over again try or taste a swing, and then if all of you in chetverom normally will concern to it or this, pass to gruppovushke, and that as though has not turned out, what is it will be last your joint action.

lena
19.08.2004, 12:45
kogda-that very much for a long time on my eyes mine, still very dressed husband, has kissed the another's wife. During one instant I have solved, that is yet ready to such experiments, the truth to as early as more very few years was. But it seems to me, as now me the same feeling (not that of jealousy, not that of a private property) would seize or take possession. It is better to hang up in a bedroom of a little bit greater or big mirrors, to dress a wig, to arrange a masquerade in bed, to transform beyond recognition and to admire itself liked, engaged sex with the husband. Though what only distortions do not happen... And, as they say, if such distortions happen, it means somebody it is necessary...:)))