PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 24 years. We with the husband want children. On the one hand I very much want it or this, n...

The anonym
17.08.2004, 04:20
To me 24 years. We with the husband want children. On the one hand I very much want it or this, well is simple very much - very much, and with another when nachina will reflect on that what "then" to become terribly and vaguely all. When I have a choice "yes" or "later" to make this choice very very hardly. Whether also I cannot tell or say at all about confidence to become ready I actually mum, t. e. Whether there was such acute desire to give birth from too quiet and measured life when occur or happen nothing and hochetsja to relieve the monotony, or with feeling of a duty or debt before prirodoj-that a pier is necessary, so it is better earlier, the child will be more healthy. On the one hand at me good job and an opportunity of body height and with it or this to ideas to not give birth or not travail while, with another to give birth while young still to study while I shall be borrowed or occupied by the child and then already easy to do or make career. Postponing this event, but planning it or him I have passed or have taken place all obsledyvanija at all doctors, have handed over all analyses and have made all inoculations - is completely ready. Even my gynecologist already about impatience waits and calls learns or finds out " when I shall come with a joyful message ". And I all kak-that am afraid of this uncertainty. I am afraid, that it can not my time, it has not come also it is not necessary to hurry up. Or I can is too concrete have approached or suited to this question, and it was necessary simply as bolshenstvo " olja-lja " (nothing planning), but simply I wanted as better. Whether very hardly to decide to give a life to the PERSON and when. In fact I not only the further plan its or his destiny, but also ours with the husband it is such responsibility. How to learn or find out when there will be suitable time most for it or this that nikogda-never to regret about sdelanom.. Help or assist Irina Ivanovna. If you will advise to address internally to the psychologist, whether that you know the good psychologist in SPb. Zaranie thanks.

Relax!
18.08.2004, 09:24
It is illusion, that YOU solve something. SUCH questions are solved above:-)!

Hazhilina I.I.
19.08.2004, 12:21
I yet do not see necessity for the reference or manipulation to the psychologist. In 24 years quite there is time to choose, get or start to you the child now or pozdneee. That you it is responsible or crucial to it or this concern, it is good both for you and for the future kid. THEREFORE you simply should listen to the internal sensations and to solve when you it wish to make. It is possible to divide a leaf or sheet into 2 parts and to write in 1 j 5 pluss, that you zaevdete the child now, and in 2 1 - 5 minuses. And to try to imagine both that and other situation. Also can come on a site of courses for pregnant women "zhemchuzhinka" (unfortunately courses Moscow) and to esteem there clauses or articles about pregnancy, sorts or labors, education of children. It will help or assist you to weigh all those pleasures and complexities which arise. When suitable time? When you solve, that you really want it or this. It can be as now, and in some years. To in total you kind! Irina Ivanovna