PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question navejali last reports. Why so happens, that the best the husband...

Sofia
04.08.2004, 03:46
Question navejali last reports. Why so happens, what the best men and women (beautiful, generous, clever) very much often fall in love and suffer from love to those for that it is not necessary, to those who uses them? Why very much often destiny the destiny here pushes together such GOOD people with those who it or him not pair?

Gillian
07.08.2004, 05:11
Probably as 2 opposite charges...

CHunja
10.08.2004, 05:53
The god paruet contrasts...

Nika
10.08.2004, 17:30
It you about what NIK?! Yes (((never would name good and worthy the man, ktoryj of the sizes of a member is proud!!! To mine he just dostoin the lady!

Emotion Nike
10.08.2004, 19:19
From togo-he us with you also pursued that... Spoke, a problem at the person obvious.

Sergey
12.08.2004, 05:01
In my opinion, it occurs or happens that the affected party always exposes itself in favourable light, and the offender - in unprofitable. Yes those will forgive or excuse me who here a posthitis of the report.

Emotion to Sergey
12.08.2004, 23:31
It agree with you. If to listen and the offender, at it or him too there will be a position and weighty arguments.

Lana
16.08.2004, 07:16
Certainly, to listen or auscultate it is necessary both parties or sides. But that there are good people whom too the fact simply does not carry. I think, that these people, as a rule forgive more, aspire to understand more, are ready to experience together difficulties - it or him simply " mount upon a neck ". There is an opinion, that women with "stervozinkoj" are liked more, and " than it is less zhenshchinu we like... "

Volodja
19.08.2004, 11:08
Yes to that shitty women are necessary? To me such it is not necessary! A current "carries" to me pochemu-that all life as to the drowned man: - (