PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise! I MCH reads, that women in marriage leave, that then on imushche...

tusja
18.08.2004, 10:20
Advise! I MCH reads, that women in marriage leave, that then for property to apply, and muzhinam zhenitbja is absolutely not necessary. Though does not speak, that me does not marry at all, has told or said, that in the nearest polmesjatsa is not going to (my mum my groom already) wishes to meet it or him, as though he. I now am afraid, that he will solve, that I on myself urgently to marry it or he want or wish, after maminyh of applications or statements. And I in myself have got confused. With one strony, what for to me new marriage or spoilage? Only of one has got rid. And we know each other less half a year. Now I would be afraid to leave in marriage. On the other hand, it is insulting: girlfriends leave, and I than worse? Defective myself I feel. Though I understand, that the die does not do or make family more strong. My official husband prespokojnenko has run away. Children in the most nearest burden we do not plan, property to get too so in the household plan a die like and there is nothing. But making related mine categorically against civil marriages. I here think: Can, while this subject to not touch or not tamper with, and in a half-year to ask, as he sees our attitudes or relations further. Vse-taki already almost year together we shall be. Or vse-taki to wait while itself will offer? Like and without a die all of anything...

Belief
19.08.2004, 08:11
tusja, yes rasslabtes also take pleasure! Spring on a court yard... You have just divorced... What difference what your mum wants? Same your life!... And for the man than it is less derzhishsja, the more you appreciate, you like and you look after yourself - the more he appreciates you, the it is more to him you more interesting.... And when will ripen, then talk to the young man. Success!