PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me 21 year. 4 months ago I have met the girl. We sraz...

Oleg
14.08.2004, 21:54
Hello. To me 21 year. 4 months ago I have met the girl. We at once have liked each other and have started to meet. I always wanted, that to her it was good with me and tried to do or make all for this purpose. But in 3 months she suddenly has sharply grown cold to me. I did not know, in what the reason, and she did not wish anything to speak me. Only then through the third parties I have learned or have found out that she has reconciled with the former guy, and of me have decided to get rid. The whole month I was itself not the and at girls could not look at all. However several days ago we have casually met, longly walked together, talked, stood at it or her at an entrance in the evening and embraced. To us again it was good together. I have understood, that to her it is better with me, than with that guy. But I cannot so simply to forgive or excuse here that insult, that she has put or rendered to me. I do not know that to me to do or make. I am not assured or confident, that she again will not run away from me. I also am not assured or confident that she will respect with me and will not mount upon to me a neck, knowing, that for the sake of it or her I am ready on all. Thanks.

Adrenalinka
15.08.2004, 06:14
Be cautious! If the person was not afraid to offend you once, is not excluded, what is it will repeat. The main thing respect with itself and be sderzhannej. It is not necessary to show the immense love to the person of which love you are not assured or confident.

Marina
16.08.2004, 04:07
Oleg if the girl has got rid of you, means you it or her in something did not arrange. Where a guarantee of that now that that has changed. There can be she again embraced you because has again quarrelled with the guy? Also notice, she acted with you dishonestly, frankly not having told or said: why she "has grown cold", and you had to learn or find out it from friends.

The mouse
17.08.2004, 02:05
There is such saying: " Tretij-not superfluous, tretij-spare ". Your case, unfortunately.

Anna
18.08.2004, 12:04
Yes, it is insulting, certainly, on I from it or her would not count on much, wait, still you will meet love. Success!

Karman
19.08.2004, 06:38
mechetsja you izbrannitsa, is not considered with your feelings!
I consider or count, to not embrace is necessary, if your intentions serious, and serious conversation is necessary!
Search not for traitors! Will be then more sick, if that!