PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Consultation of the psychoneurologist for my grandmother of 86 years is necessary to me. Now we you...

Evgenie
17.08.2004, 18:08
Consultation of the psychoneurologist for my grandmother of 86 years is necessary to me. Now we discharge it or her from hospital with the diagnosis: an ischemic heart disease, ateroklerotichesky a cardiosclerosis, paroksizmalnaja the form. ekstrasistolija. The Idiopathic hypertensia of III degree. multiinfarktnaja a dementia. It is necessary to understand, in what clinic we could place it or her for the further treatment. At present she does not rise any more. Requires a permanent care. Whether there are in Moscow clinics on corresponding or meeting structure where probably to organize better conditions for stay and treatments, than it standardly happens in the state hospitals? I mean, paid units, or, maybe, boards for older persons. Advise, something, please. Besides we would like to invite to the house good spetsialista-the psychoneurologist to receive the most detailed consultation on these questions.

Bobrov A.E.
19.08.2004, 02:46
Unfortunately, private or individual clinics of such structure while, how much or as far as I know, no. However in Moscow exist in gos. Hospitals special units (paid) for old men. However, I am not assured or confident, that there will take the lying patient. Such units are available in the loony. b-tse 1 (to it or him;them. Alekseeva), the loony. b-tse 15 (Altsgejmerovsky the center), - to mine in the loony. To hospital 13 and 14. Quite often such patients hold in TSKB (on street Timoshenko). You will find corresponding or meeting phones in directories. If the patient does not rise any more, the main question most likely not in the psychiatric help, and obshchemeditsinskoj. Nevertheless the psychiatrist to you can approach and consult or drop in and consult the patient. Call on ph. 302 20 18.