PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me DTSP, the spastic form, me 24 years. My problem consists in that...

Alexander
17.08.2004, 20:40
At me DTSP, the spastic form, me 24 years. My problem consists that I cannot relax, all I perceive, as very responsible or crucial business (even dialogue with the best friends) and iz-for it or this I stay in a constant strain, there is a violent laughter. In this connection I would not like to visit, go on job and in general to communicate with people though basically I like dialogue. Such the status me pursues last 2 years. Before such was not. Sometimes it happens to a lesser degree, and now big. Here a year I struggle with myself without results. In occasion of medicines. The neurologist observing me has appointed or nominated course FINEBUTA. I have spent on drink and have not felt anything. Then there was course KOAKSILA - too anything... Longly drank Kava-kava. Has then passed or has then taken place 8 course of AMINO ACIDS (PRIMAVERA-MEDIKO) and almost at once 10 days dripped DELTARAN. Here it was healthy! But only 1 month, and now again all on old.
Here such business or affairs. How from it or this to get rid and feel it is weakened?
Very much I wait for your advice or council. It is possible the answer on e-mail a_marov@mail. ru Zaranie it is grateful.

The anonym
18.08.2004, 23:00
Well you have helped or assisted to relax, the clever man! Stop people prokljatjami to frighten! Alexander, I not the expert, try to descend or go to the psychotherapist personally, I am assured, that to you will help or assist.

child
19.08.2004, 01:09
It not pugach, and the valuable information: the damnation is necessary for removing or for taking off in any case.