PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I do not know, how to me to be... I am simple at deadlock. We with my young man...

Toriana
09.07.2004, 23:09
I do not know, how to me to be... I am simple at deadlock. We with my young man have decided at last that to get married. I was really happy, but all has collapsed in a flash. He has told or said, that before we shall submit the application or statement, he needs to talk to mum (from which we not in very good relations - she at once has taken a dislike to me...) Well I thought, all all will talk also will be good!!! But has passed or has taken place almost 2 weeks, and he till now has not talked, last 3 days did not call even, I thought uneasy to him vse-taki.... Also has called itself, in the answer I have heard, that I press on it or him, that what to me a difference when he will talk to her, what is it not my business!!!!! But I too experience, that she will tell or say, in fact after wedding we have no place to live except for as at it or her, and the application or statement already is time to submit... He malicious, and breaks all on me, we have quarrelled...: (((and before he has told or said that I already started to prepare for wedding!!!! And here so now speaks: (((to Me it seems, he boitsja to tell or say to her that likes me, it is a shame to him... Before her... But I in what am guilty, I the normal girl, work, I study... Now I am simple as the animal tired out or driven in an angle... We even have decided to leave... Before parents it is a shame to me, that I cannot tell or say precisely, we shall get married or not!!! Yesterday were going to, today already is not present! I feel a silly woman... I am tired from constant hassle, and I can do or make nothing...

Martini
11.07.2004, 16:31
I on your place in marriage for it or him would not began to leave. Time have now begun such problemy-that bedut then? And it is not necessary to be ashamed of the parents, tell to all of them and they will understand you and will support or maintain.

Toriana
14.07.2004, 02:24
We meet 2, 5 years... My parents warned, but I believed always to him.... They understand and support or maintain me, but still yesterday we with mum discussed, where wedding we shall celebrate, and today he from all turns out has refused...: (((

Martini-
17.07.2004, 04:17
Well and good, well also has refused thanks God. He already now itself(himself) so has led time, what can be further? Razme it is possible for such person to believe, build with it or him family? You have received its or his successful opportunity to check up, and he has not passed or has not taken place this check. Whether it is necessary to build family with such person?

dolche
20.07.2004, 13:01
Vi takaja molodec, i uchites, i rabotaete, i moloda eshe, da ved luboi paren budet tolko mechtat o takoi devushke. Budte xozaikoi svoei sudbi, vi imeete pravo vibirat, i nechego zaciklivatsa na tom cheloveke, kotorii vas daze ne dostoin. On stiditsa skazat mame o svoei lubvi? Znachit stiditsa vas. Podumaite xoroshenko!

Toriana
22.07.2004, 15:49
Sometimes he speaks me, what not dostoin me, that does not wish to do or make to me painfully... I speak do not do or make or leave me alone.. Will leave too cannot because likes!! But unless it it is possible to name love?! If we will simply get married we can not... The sanction mother cannot ask, at all this speaks, that foreknows, that she will be against then I do not understand especially what for to play for time, if and so it is known, that she will tell or say.... I have got confused absolutely... Well as mother (65 years) can to the son (27 years) to forbid whom to like, and who is not present??!!! I Rise on its or her place: I would be glad, if my son has grown fond of one woman and wished to marry her! And its or his mother constantly offends it or him: " the fool you, their (women) look how much, and you on one dry!! " Names its or his cloth, etc. also all this does not hesitate to speak at me! Earlier I tried to not pay attention, but now I see, that she well inspires him different mucks...: ((

neangel!
26.07.2004, 10:37
Toriana, in fact you speak, that ITS or HIS mother inspires him mucks! And it about what speaks? That your groom simply - mamenkin the sonny! Till now at it or him probably milk has not dried. Toriana, and hachem to you in marriage? You unless wish to live with ITS or HIS mum, which you not vzljubila? You are More than month at her place will not bear. What for to hurry up? Work both if like each other, remove or take off kv-ru, be year, and there and think of wedding, for now still early. I MCH meet the 3 years without 1 month and that of wedding we do not think. Both we understand, that it is necessary kv-ra and to live it is necessary separately from ancestors. Here also we study and we work while. And if like to marry you always will be in time.

Elena
30.07.2004, 09:49
I read your situation, and such sensation that I read silently. Only it was one year ago. And it lasted till now. As a result we have left vse-taki, t. To. He could not go against mum. I hope, that you will have all - to another. Success to you:)

For neangela!
01.08.2004, 21:34
To me too 27 years... And to rent the apartment at us is money, only he does not wish to live separately from parents! Them it is a pity to him!!! And me?!! I already in what do not believe...: (((4 years of my life with it or him for such ending? I and want the child, and here a die that?

OPEN COMPANY
05.08.2004, 20:51
Yours MCH typical " mamenkin the sonny ". You have only one output or exit to get married is to submit the application or statement as fiduciary from everything as a surprise, and already to go to its or his mum to put it or her before the fact.
To like such you never will be, but the respect and conversation on peer can achieve. In general good mothers-in-law seldom meet, it is necessary to get used to it or this, even it is impossible to hope, that she will cease evnovat to the son. And in general yours MCH not the boy - 27 godkov already. Wait, if he so likes you, even counter to mother will go, and if is not present, in general what for he is necessary to you?

Toriana
07.08.2004, 15:31
Secretly he does not want - he "FAIR"!!!! Though I consider or count, that it will be easier to her to accept me... I shall not so simply whom that, and the wife, but he to hear even about similar does not want! And already it is time to its or his mother to nurse grandsons, and she from a skirt does not wish to release or let off the son...: (((I understand all but why I should endow myself?! In the name of what? I do not understand its or his behaviour if likes, what for so to scoff?....

Someone
09.08.2004, 20:18
My present or true husband as did not want before wedding to me such hysterics rolled up, to you did not dream, believe, nevertheless have got married... It is already hollow year as... .no if not laziness, pomotrite what became my life, I wrote at this forum this week. .posmotrite also think. .ja only I wait, that will be tomorrow... .i do not force it or him, and simply keep away and find to itself a hobby, whether chto-that he has understood, that he can lose you... .poprobujte. And all becomes clear... If will not look back, grosh the price your family zhizne!...

ADVICE or COUNCIL
09.08.2004, 22:07
The mother-in-law to you all the same will poison a life. So RUN

The anonym
12.08.2004, 16:43
With such mother-in-law to live NOT In WHICH CASE!! She will dissolve you unequivocally. .vy will be all time " the bad wife "!!! Only, separately! The husband do not refuse but explain to him that he any more the boy and to him the pair already most to have the family instead of all to look at mum! It is necessary to like and respect with mum, but not up to the same degree to be afraid!!

Willi
14.08.2004, 20:07
Toriana - formulate and understand for itself: 1) that you want with this person (not with what you wish in to see itself, namely with it or this: rough, dependent it is strong from mum, broken off between you without immediate prospects of definition... And so forth..)? 2) and that you want itself? 3) whether you are ready to compete infinitely with its or his mum? 4) whether you are ready to astable even to the near future? 5) whether you will pull simultaneously such complex or difficult attitudes or relations in the name of the extremely acritical future and job, and study?
Think and respond even to itself fairly: to you, really so it is necessary to marry now? Here, personally to you - not to parents, not to your soul, not hoteniju to yours to become vzamuzhem, namely to you - to the adult, independent girl with the certain serious load outside of the house (job, study), with versatile interests? Personally to you, such molodchine, it is necessary to subject itself and the mentality to constant check on endurance?

Toriana for Willi
16.08.2004, 23:48
I shall try to consider all... Probably the unique output or exit to leave...: (((but 4 years are difficult for deleting from a life, and now it turns out it is necessary question on wedding to put even earlier, I that thought he is yet ready, and now turns out he and was not going to to prepare!!: (((

Someone
17.08.2004, 19:06
.. .a I most likely shall lose all 6 years... If it will not be adjusted... .vo that hardly I believe... Simply then will understand, alas, all on the mistakes or errors study, if will not burn, itself will reproach that have not tried or tasted and can not arrange any more to itself a life iz-for that last experience. .eto Precisely my Situation. And, to admit, I do not know, as though I have acted or arrived, it appear I these or it a floor of year of wedding back. As also has gone, I consider or count, so I do not know what to advise, when itself same...:))) in any happiness, the most important - we live and how to live - for this purpose set of variants...

___
18.08.2004, 09:13
Willi has told or said very correct words - " not with what you wish in to see itself, namely with it or this.. " Remove or Take off pink glasses or spots and open eyes! When you like, you do not notice obvious things. Your liked afterthought (it is interesting, unique? Then in general - the PIPE), brought up on such things (they look how much (women), and you on one dry), what to wait from it or him good is not necessary. If already now he so loses heart, represent, what will begin then? Believe, all only will become complicated! Moreover if you to live are going to together with the mother-in-law hating you. He or will accept its or her party or side, or will withdraw, having given to you the opportunity " to understand ". Represent, in what obstanovochke you should exist and maintain terrible pressure? You always will be extreme and in all guilty. Time you are ready to create family and like each other, put a condition - live ONLY separately and do not allow its or his mum to interfere with your attitudes or relations. But surrenders to me, you MCH on it will not go, will regret mummy. By the way, it is good, what he so has shown itself(himself) already now, you have an opportunity to consider - whether is necessary to you such the man, infantile and dependent?

Willi
19.08.2004, 00:52
Toriana, Kto-Someone - girls, understand, there is no unique output or exit, there are decisions which you accept, proceeding from the given concrete conditions, being guided by data concrete fie... Conditions, the purposes and problems or tasks... To you the main thing now to understand: how you see an own life the nearest 5 years? That would you wish to reach or achieve? And with the given concrete person (any illusions on a subject " here I shall correct, and it we shall process " - does not happen such...)? And under the given concrete conditions? And with takimi-that and takimi-that my obligations / his and loads?

uuu... Correctly speak, the is more senior it is become, the we converge with an opposite floor more difficultly:)))