PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Heard probably a song from Notrdam De Paris. And so I feel myself that sa...

$$$$ GRIM
02.08.2004, 16:21
Heard probably a song from Notrdam De Paris.
And so I feel myself that humpback only with other disfigurations.
And the girl which I like also which once have shown to me reciprocal feelings already married.
She waits for the child from the unloved person and has been compelled or forced to marry. I am not insolent or hold on it or her insults but for half a year from the moment of our separation, nebylo day that I did not recollect it or her.
Never before I did not think of mors so often as for last 6 months
There is a desire to get even with a life, but I would not want that she suffered, and I am assured or confident that it will deliver to her slnuju a pain.
neznju how much I shall stretch, I shall go mad probably.

Well here
04.08.2004, 01:53
Notre Dame vo-the first... Vo-the second, it is more on profanation similar... Could che-nt think up more cleverly. (((etoeshche does not mean, that married for "unloved", mozh she has simply regretted if on that has gone...

Calibre
04.08.2004, 14:48
Nuvotych, you che in Moscow are soared? Whether the summer residence that is not present? The Potato could not be put or planted?)

Well here
06.08.2004, 05:46
I hate a summer residence!))) here the purchase to Konakovo then I shall go. I like Volga.

Daisy
07.08.2004, 11:26
Oh, yes these girls, such vetrennye persons, especially when pregnant women, become such sentimental and amorous, especially because of pity. So it is not necessary to inspire itself with hope, that she as before tests to all of you tezhe feelings. It is not necessary to live another's hopes, another's feelings, and to build on the basis of it or this the conclusions. And that you think of her - does not mean, that you like it or her. When like - of mors constantly do not think, how and when decide to get even finally with a life - do not think any more of associates, and under the order nobody svihivaetsja). It was simple to you prijato, that to you have concerned to interest. Live half a year illusions. Forget. Wake up. It was a dream, a Mirage. He should be scattered. Rise, wash and walk further. You Emelju remind me. - to the pike command to you your happiness is not. It or he needs to be deserved. With this or with another - what difference. And in general, already you Notr-Ladies irritates me)))) At you is not present there anything fresher?))))) look or see better an animated cartoon about a beauty and a monster)) And without samogubstva, please, and that I am afraid of a blood...)

$$$$ GRIM
08.08.2004, 08:21
I asked and not time, whether she likes it or him, she through tears spoke that does not like but the child should have a native father.

GERA
09.08.2004, 11:12
And you to her suggested to replace the native father to its or her child? And whether she likes you? What means - " once has shown to me reciprocal feelings "?

Daisy
11.08.2004, 00:11
Yes, another is necessary, but does not speak, what exactly you.

Daisy
11.08.2004, 03:22
If it is valid pripechet - she will change the opinion. And tears to pour - me do not feed, allow to cry))))) So. If you feel forces and confidence, that as the man you will cope with a situation, you will become her the worthy satellite and the good father, means pass to concrete actions and if is not present - sit, having covered by a blanket and njunjaj further with her for the company.

Herring
12.08.2004, 13:23
There are such girls who like water to stir up and a head morochit-I know, because to such otnoshus-certainly, to you she has told, that. .neljubimyj the husband who locks it or her in a tower where she sits, whether looks on dorogu-there are you with a spear napereves, spins kosonku and drops slezonki)))). Sometimes in an impulse of inspiration so you will miss, that yet that you will tell. Or you simply float, as. .v prorubi-and undertake nothing, that it or her, again zhe-from a tower to rescue or save).

Well here
13.08.2004, 00:52
Is, supernyj animated cartoon Ice Age, but only in a month there will be DVD-a repetition. Wanted today kupit-did not become.

14.08.2004, 16:58
Well here tutati your remarkable animated cartoon lays - vidat for you waits http: // kane. mtu-net. ru/hyppo/))

Well here
15.08.2004, 22:14
Also what? On odonmu 121 file to download? ((

17.08.2004, 11:09
Close or Attentive it is necessary to be! The ungrateful or thankless type, there one file aceage. avi ((

Tier
18.08.2004, 14:27
The glacial age under this link is not downloaded ((((And so it would be desirable...

The anonym
18.08.2004, 17:05
Tier, he sometimes sleeps (url) but usually wakes up.

child
19.08.2004, 00:26
Marochjat what not that in what not stojut!