PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me now any apathy to everything, pregnancy - 8 weeks, the husband a dialect...

That, that has lowered or omitted arms or hand
18.08.2004, 15:36
At me now any apathy to everything, pregnancy - 8 weeks, the husband speaks, that I to it or him;them have grown cold, I do not speak him pleasant words, I do not speak, that I like. Though sex at us now very pleasant, as never. I all time recollect the old unrequited love from its or his party or side and I can not get off it or this even during this period in any way. Has put still that we do not have habitation, at the husband some problems with job, he still likes plus to complain. Me all it very much glozhet. Well as to me to be assured or confident in my future and my child? Can, if we did not have problems, I and did not recollect was or former the man. But at me reaches even that I call to him home, and I hang up a tube. What to do or make??!!! I so shall soon go mad, and thus I fine understand, that I have chosen a present life, and should not accuse anybody. Can, I need to consult with the psychologist? And in general I do not know how further to live, t. To. I do not wish to spoil memoirs a life of the husband and mine.

Lyre
18.08.2004, 23:13
Forget about all on light! You bear new zhizn-the small kid! To you it is good with the husband so what for to spoil what have good?