PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctors! At me the situation is very similar with qwerty on December, 13th 2004 09:...

Nastja
14.08.2004, 12:11
Dear doctors! At me the situation is very similar with qwerty on December, 13th 2004 09 : 53 : 04 in sense of nervous failures. I cannot go to the psychiatrist, I do not know more correctly, I should him give what information, that he has defined or determined the diagnosis and has appointed or nominated treatment? What if simply to buy or purchase PAKSIL (at a forum subtracted or deducted) and to spend on drink month? You write, what is it the medicine is harmless and to it or him;them do not get used?
Thanks.

Agaev M.M.
15.08.2004, 06:36
Categorically is not present! It is impossible to appoint or nominate treatment, not seeing the patient, not having asked it or him. If wish to be treated, all over again visit or attend the doctor. If in your city such is not present, if you it is not so far from Moscow, you presume to yourselves once to me to arrive, seem, receive treatment and further to be observed through the Internet. Yes, I such practise. Better so, than a selftreatment which often leads up if not to a tomb up to physical inability!

Nastja
16.08.2004, 11:51
I live in Moscow and is ready to arrive to you. And how much is your consultation?

Agaev M.M.
18.08.2004, 21:43
Such questions are solved on email. Write to me: admin@psyho. ru (to clean or remove blanks).