PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Comrades! It is necessary to have conscience! Have arranged any foolish forum, if ho...

The anonym
11.08.2004, 13:22
Comrades! It is necessary to have conscience! Have arranged any foolish forum if want simply can chat to make it on any chat.

Anel
12.08.2004, 18:08
Why to you, psychologists to not go from needs or requirements of people. Probably it is necessary to organize a separate forum, for interested persons to communicate on psychological subjects. And to you it is favourable also to people pleasantly.

I am I
14.08.2004, 00:58
Dushevny it or this have not found. If you know, share with us.

ksy
15.08.2004, 02:56
It is Administration swears, or our markets simply have not liked someone?

Peach
15.08.2004, 05:22
Believe, we solve exclusively psychological problems, let the doctor will express, if it not so

Mozhzhevelov S.B.
16.08.2004, 03:24
It not I

ksy
17.08.2004, 00:42
Well if it not you, lovely our Mozhzhevelov S. conscience does not excruciate me!

Daisy
17.08.2004, 22:52
Only were warmed - 5 run, any rest) I Offer Mozhzhevelovu for the doctor a separate page to build " professional (medical and t. Item) psychology. And to us - this to leave.

Anel
18.08.2004, 12:17
And something Buharov is silent? It not you, a case?

Buharov J.M.
18.08.2004, 18:25
Hello! Vo-the first, I quite agree, that problems here are solved, basically, psychological though and it is far not always. We shall tell or say directly, conversation about the sizes of mail boxes or about the last days off - not absolutely in subjects of conference... I not in delight from such state of affairs but if admininistratsija against it or this does not mind - to me it and at all to do or make nevmestno. Vo-the second, first and last time officially I declare: I here write __ under the "red" surname. In the third, time has come such conversation - by me is not removed from this conference ___ the report. Sergey Borisovich can easily confirm it. Also I suggest to not come back henceforth to these subjects, and to speak on business!