PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I suspect at myself mental disease. Be or happening on a visit, arises zhelani...

hhh
18.08.2004, 09:32
I suspect at myself mental disease. Be or happening on a visit, there is a desire to steal any thing. I catch myself that during conversation sharju eyes in searches. It is treated?

Inga, the doctor
18.08.2004, 17:50
Diagnostic criteria of a kleptomania: 1. Insuperable impulses periodically arising at the subject to steal subjects which are not necessary to him for a private use and which have no a material assets.
2. The raised or increased feeling of a strain directly ahead of fulfilment of theft.
3. Pleasure or simplification during fulfilment of theft.
4. Theft is not made as the certificate or act of anger or revenge.
5. Theft is not connected with disturbance of behaviour or frustration of the person of antisocial type.
The kleptomania meets seldom enough. This frustration comes to light or is taped at less than 5 % of the arrested thieves, and in these cases the history of a kleptomania can be invented to adapt to the developed situation.
Current of a kleptomania is characterized by the periods of intensifying and weakening, but as a whole chronic. Treatment and observation of the psychotherapist.