PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I can not find the answer to a question itself. I ask advice or council. A situation such. I an occurring...

Bringing down
17.08.2004, 01:37
I can not find the answer to a question itself. I ask advice or council. A situation such. I meet 4 months the man which 3 years as have got divorced from wife. The wife from it or him has left to another. We meet frequently enough, we have a good time, we talk, we have made friends and have appeared very close people on spirit. Like I would like him, but he does not aspire to more close relations, He often embraces me, but further it or this does not go. We say goodbye at a door and all. I hesitate to suggest to remain to him for the night, and he... Of what he thinks I do not know. Whether is afraid after a long break, whether does not want me, whether is afraid of refusal. Still all becomes complicated that that the child in the house and the daughter already understands all. This situation so weighs me, that I there is nothing I can not think except for it or this and I hate this stage near my door. And how to leave this situation dostojno-I do not know. However he navrjadli guesses how much or as far as excruciates me. Men!!! What your opinion?

The anonym
17.08.2004, 07:09
It would not be desirable you to afflict, but such behaviour is not typical for the man with normal orientation. Try to arrange a supper for two at suppositories with wine in an intimal situation. razgovorites, will relax and then can take the first step and itself. Well and then all will be clear, if he will love you, ladushki, well and if is not present...

Koljan
18.08.2004, 17:41
Yes quite and normal there can be an orientation. Whether it is not enough of that in its or his brains, complexs, does not want that became attached, il still that. It is possible still a variant, make so that physically could not leave (not a frying pan on a head, certainly, and that a string of type trousers thoroughly than soil)) while it is erased - it is dried offer konjachku, guilty all from itself represent. Also do not release or let off, shout you will chill the advantage, vashche I shall wait nothing) and there under shumok and you will warm to him bed)