PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! I work in a night shift, last month have appeared awful oshch...

Sasha
17.08.2004, 02:13
Good afternoon! I work in a night shift, last month there was an awful sensation of extraneous presence. I here am constant only one! Anybody cannot be. As the small child around I include light. How of it or this to get rid? If it is probably independent.

The anonym
18.08.2004, 06:10
Take with itself sobachku. It is possible small. Also believe that she will feel presence of the stranger.

Buharov J.M. on November, 09th 2003 22:59:40 Hell
18.08.2004, 16:42
Hello, Sasha! By your description, anything outstanding with you does not occur or happen, anyway - any mental pathology in the narrow sense of the word. Probably, you in general possess such property of character, as predilection to education t. n. " Obtrusivenesses " - for example, ideas about which you for certain know, that they are incorrect, but, nevertheless, to get rid of them difficultly. Here and the sensation of someone's presence in empty pomeshenii, is similar from the same of some. To get rid of it or this it is possible in many ways. Vo-the first, it is possible to make for yourself ritual of detour of a premise or room during which you are convinced, that the stranger is not present anybody. Vo-the second if this sensation frightens you, it is possible to force yourself purposely to strengthen this pavor - or mental effort, or iduchi in those places of that premise or room where you are afraid to meet the stranger. You are surprised, how quickly the pavor will leave! At last, the most important, that is important also in itself, and as an element of the offered ways: necessarily learn to concern to these ideas and pavors with humour! Speak itself something like: " it is necessary, what nonsense in a head climbs! ".