PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Help or assist to understand a situation please. Last night the husband namere...

Larissa
15.08.2004, 05:52
Hello. Help or assist to understand a situation please. Last night the husband intentionally tried to quarrel. At me was horoshoe mood and I have not given in on provocation. Today there was a reason in the morning: he at job marks or celebrates New year, but without families. Has asked in how much it or him to wait, has told or said, that does not know. Last time marked or celebrated birthday till 4 mornings. I consider or count, what is it not decently to be late till the morning, both to men, and women. Since morning I reflect: to go to bed or go to meet it or him. Prompt, that its or his provocation means and what to do or make in the evening. Can it is necessary to look or see as he will come back? I in rassterennosti. Thanks.

Ninel
15.08.2004, 23:48
He probably specially wished to quarrel that there was an occasion longer potusovatsja. IMHO. I simply would lay down spast having given or allowed him to gambol in plenty as he wishes.

Larissa
17.08.2004, 02:06
Ninel if he had a rest in man's collective, I would be spkojna and so I am jealous (unfortunately)

stasja
18.08.2004, 15:10
All is very unpleasant for you, but to force it or him to respect with you it is impossible!!! Spit and live, or rastantes!!!