PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me to mountain I can not sleep, has eaten all sweets in the house, even to the child not ostav...

Bell
10.08.2004, 08:57
At me to mountain I can not sleep, has eaten all sweets in the house, even to the child has not left. Who can met with such problemmoj share experience how to fall asleep, how to not overeat, how to not forget about younger bratika.

The sun
13.08.2004, 10:27
I think, that you simply are nervous iz-for something, experience. Sweet helps or assists you to distract from a problem, as though to sweeten a pain of a unresolved problem. Try to understand, why you run in the sweet country? Or, if all in this life arranges you, try to replace sweet, for example, on useful - fruit. Success!:-)))

The anonym
16.08.2004, 12:04
Sweet quickly bothers, is bored. In some days to look at chocolate nesmozhesh. And to fall asleep do not try, in fact you exhaust not that you do not sleep, and attempts to fall asleep. You do not sleep - rise and borrow or occupy in something: esteem, clean or remove in a room, etc. When you WILL want to sleep - lay down.

child
18.08.2004, 13:56
To mature and grow wiser.