PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I do not know how to act or arrive: the husband in the autumn zakodirovalsja-did not drink 4 mesjatsa-in...

M
11.08.2004, 23:06
I do not know how to act or arrive: the husband in the autumn zakodirovalsja-did not drink 4 mesjatsa-all nervous and t. Item and here I learn or I find out, that all anew... I am very upset, I do not know AS myself a message what to speak, what to do or make... Only the comprehension and phobia, what is it never now to not terminate, and so I cannot live, and at us the daughter and me it is terrible to present us as incomplete family... And t. Item How to construct the attitudes or relations with the husband now? He was coded for the first time, what to him to advise? Or what to not advise? To speak with it or him or not? I in a full bewilderment...

The anonym
15.08.2004, 00:59
Mashas, you will not change it or him. Be engaged in itself and a daughter. Probably, time will change something. You need to find forces and to live the life

Vick
17.08.2004, 23:33
And life with a toper is not terrible for presenting??
Though to that that..

Hazhilina I.I.
18.08.2004, 09:07
Dear in the M!
Kodirovanie-not panatsenja from all troubles. And only the opportunity for the person during continence from alcohol to make a decision to cease to take alcohol. But many people do not manage to make it independently. It is connected with features of disease. As any form of dependent behaviour, an alcoholism is a replacement something of that does not suffice in a real life. Many people drink t. To. On another are not able to remove or take out a strain, stress, are not able to calm or abirritate nerves different ways, or do not cope with the decision of any important problems for them. Therefore really to stop to drink it is necessary to find a releaser of this process. And to learn to consult with it or him. But it can be made only if the person really very strongly wants it or this., it is necessary motiv-for the sake of what it to do or make. But here there is one more complexity. - the person at an alcoholism does not realize the problem, its or her (anosognosia) denies. And consequently we to experts at the first stage of treatment should help to the person in comprehension of that fact, that he is sick also comprehension of that is for the sake of what to recover. And then, already leaning or basing on its or his realized decision to stop to drink,-work with it or him above the decision of those problems which have led to occurrence of disease
The normal program of convalescence should include the medicamental block or trochlea and the subsequent psychological aftertreatment. The rehabilitational program includes the receptions, helping or assisting to struggle with so-called unpleasant sensations of the subacute period when the person does not drink, but at it or him the heap diskomfortrnyh sensations is observed: periodically arising: irritability, depression, disturbances of a dream, conflicts to family and associates. As a result of inability with them can consult to arise failure. Similar, what exactly it caused failure of your husband.. Therefore, we together with the patient investigate or research what situations or vital problems represent the greatest danger at occurrence of failure, relapse. Prophylaxis of failures, relapses - very important component of the program of convalescence. One more making program of convalescence job with relatives is.
The matter is that alkogolizm-not simply looseness or dissoluteness of the person. Eto-disease which has family character. And sometimes relatives, that not suspecting, from initially kind promptings, involuntarily promote continuation by their relatives of abusing by alcohol. Certainly, it occurs or happens not literally, and concerns or touches the certain aspects of behaviour with the members of family dependent on alcohol. Wives try to supervise, rescue or save;salvage and t. Item of such person. The similar behaviour also wears the name so-dependence (t. e. In essence dependence on behaviour of that person which takes alcohol). The similar behaviour of wives leads to return reaction and prevents to incur to the person the responsibility for own behaviour and convalescence from dependence.
You ask what to do or make? Talk to the husband, explain or allow to esteem everything, that you new have learned or have found out about this problem. Tell or say to him, that understand, that he is sick also to him difficultly and if he is ready to be treated you are ready to support or maintain it or him. Thus its or his illnesses or diseases are not measured to indulge absolutely not. If your husband will agree to address for the help to understand, why there was a failure and how to avoid repetition. You can communicate with me on t. 8 916 140 74 55. All kind!
My full data, it is possible to find having pressed on a red inscription with initials first name, middle initial, last name