PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to understand such uneasy situation please. At me muzh-OCHE...

Marjana
16.08.2004, 01:45
Help or Assist to understand such uneasy situation please. At me muzh-very sociable person, at it or him is a lot of friends, including female. There's nothing to be done, if it is easier to him to communicate with an opposite floor.. I know its or his friends, I trust them and the husband. But a problem that we while live with my parents and they consider or count that my husband changes to me with its or his all girlfriends, see in them only the negative parties or sides. I cannot forbid to communicate to the husband with with whom he for a long time is familiar, but also reproaches and too cannot fly a horror story of parents in one ear, and for another to take off, that the same remains in a subconscious mind!!! Therefore I am afraid, that when nibud all this negative information will get out outside and I shall be broken... On the husband... While I suffer or bear and ostensibly I do not pay to this attention, but it is long so cannot proceed. And in the nearest half a year to move down on the apartment it will not turn out... How to be?

JUlechka
18.08.2004, 08:30
Marjana, your parents are jealous you, and is very strong. Present, we shall admit or allow, (as at me) - your husband very closed person, the homebody, and parents all time set on such situation - " something he at you all time of the house, image frames, and when it or him is not present, likely, tako-oe creates! Eyes that at it or him playful! " So at Vsa all not so is bad, study to like both the husband, and parents.