PDA

Просмотр полной версии : That to me can help or assist, I simply do not know as to get rid from constant oshchushchen...

Nika
13.08.2004, 12:07
That to me can help or assist, I simply do not know as to get rid of constant sensation, that at me gde-that - that there that here at the slightest pains gde-or arises an idea that at me an oncology. The matter is that one year ago at me mum has died of a cancer of lungs, 3 months ago - a dog from an osteosarcoma. Understand on this ground at me all these ideas constantly and appear. It is necessary kak-to get rid of it or this that because so really something is possible thinking out itself inconceivable diseases to catch because I experience really strongly, each time raspingly speaking iz-for each spot business reaches up to serious thoughts about mors and accordingly from here hysterics though I can not tell or say, that medicine I do not understand in general, on the contrary, too many books have read through and here result probably what to do or make? All I understand, and I can not consult with myself: (

The anonym
16.08.2004, 14:48
Similar neurosis any. At my mum such was - a cardioneurosis. Not an oncology, thanks God. Five nyxes, a session of therapy, glitsin - and all has passed or has taken place.

Igor
18.08.2004, 07:55
At one relatives and animals die, but they live further without mysliej about own fast mors. At them - to another the brain, other chemistry of a brain is arranged. I on your place would have a drink antideprisantov from the category of inhibitors seratonina. All has put just in seratonine. In 2 weeks - month - to another look at the world. All business in chemistry.