PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I already wrote about the problem when has learned or has found out, that my liked corresponded...

LETO
15.08.2004, 12:16
I already wrote about the problem when has learned or has found out, that my liked corresponded with was or former, in love to her admitted, going to to throw me and to leave to her. I then was last weeks pregnancy, and this tjagomotina at them last from the very beginning of my pregnancy. First I wished to leave, but he has made a decision, that we need to live together. And me it was equally serious and to leave and remain. We thought, that after a birth of the child all will change. At it or him and has occured or happened: gives gifts to me and to the child, in the daughter of soul not chaet - all for it or her bought, at the nights rises to her, from arms or hand does not lower, admits to me love, etc. And I cannot forgive or excuse till now, I can not believe to him. So covers sometimes, that I rise at night, when he sleeps, I look at it or him and I can not understand the feelings. I feel, that better has left, probably. Then passes or takes place... Such division simply kills me from within, and in fact I feed with a breast, it affects milk. I try to behave in arms or hand, but I am broken, even I can not begin to cry. Badly...

The anonym
16.08.2004, 03:14
Esli b moi myz tak ko mne otnosilsia bu ya bu emy vse prostila bu. No.... ne vsem tak vezot... prihoditsa i tak proschat... bez osobih lask i zabot... lish bu dlia detey papa bul.... oh... da... vu i sami ne ponimaete kak vam povezlo...

Natalia
18.08.2004, 06:14
Yes, to you has carried. Another is worse.