PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my son obviously hysterical neurosis, (the assumption of the attending physician, with...

Alexander
17.08.2004, 19:42
At my son obviously hysterical neurosis, (the assumption of the attending physician, it is now checked)
With iskustvenno caused epipristupami. The doctor the neurologist has drawn preliminary conclusions on the basis of that:
1) Antiepileptic agents do not bring desirable result.
2) Attacks often appear as a result of quarrels with the brother or still what that of fine frustration.
3) Reaction of eyes to light during an attack.
We live in small city where it is very complex or difficult to confirm or deny similar diagnoses, for this reason we are treated at regional nevropotologa.
Very much often our dialogue with her occurs or happens not in a cabinet or study, and by phone, on reception we as happen, but is here problemmy. At last our dialogue the doctor has told or said, that it is necessary to us obviously this psychological disease is treated at the psychologist, because a hysteria.
If it is possible explain, why. As to us of a message with the child. (the boy of 13 years)

Bobrov A.E.
18.08.2004, 04:18
Such cases really happen. But it does not mean, that the child should not carry out correct selection of antiepileptic preparations. At correct selection of anticonvulsants even hysterical attacks do not pass in epileptic. Certainly, the help of the psychologist probably also would help or assist you. But, in fact, opportunities to address to it or him;them at you as I understand, no. Can be go another by? To try to interest the attending physician in closer or more attentive attitude or relation to your problems?