PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I can not force to work and earn in any way the husband denigi. He very much izbal...

Alain
08.08.2004, 06:18
I can not force to work and earn in any way the husband denigi. He very spoilt and all time otmazyvaetsja that gets tired. Voobshchem noet and in any way does not give in to my arrangements. That I only not dalala also swore and asked and cried - BESTOLKU. Sat both with an empty refrigeration cabinet and for an apartment for half a year it is not paid also debts nemerenno, and he on official job categorically to go does not want (in collective and under direction of him viditeli nekomfortno to work) and private or individual business of money practically does not bring. WHAT TO DO or MAKE HELP or ASSIST. To get divorced I do not want, he vovseh other attitudes or relations very much arranges me.

Kogan
09.08.2004, 22:35
Give us it or him on re-education, at once will understand as important to have dangi and to contain the young wife.

Koganu
10.08.2004, 06:31
Advise to that otdat-that?

The anonym
10.08.2004, 10:31
And what attitudes or relations then remain? Not clearly.

The anonym
11.08.2004, 17:36
Attitudes or Relations ordinarily vital, he supper the lover, I wait from it or him for the child, he does or makes all that I shall want (except for narmalno to earn), he vosprinemaet me as the peer person, he all is done or made on the house and at last at it or him with a good apartment.

The anonym
12.08.2004, 23:20
Kogan, share the secret of re-education. Can and at me nehuzhe yours it will turn out.

The anonym
13.08.2004, 18:35
And when robyonok will arise, who at you whom will feed? He something thinks of it or this?

The anonym
15.08.2004, 04:46
He has started to try, for example bambit at night, but not always and vseravno special eagerness, as at ordinary muzhchiny-the getter I nenabljudaju. Others at three jobs stick, what family to provide, and he after night oversleeps all the day can. In that continually, neznaju already how to stir it or him, that he would understand that will suffice raslabljatsja, it is necessary to rise and stick, family to provide. And it can be impossible?

Ksju
15.08.2004, 09:42
And you to work did not try or taste? I understand, in your position it can be problematic, especially if still or even in parallel to study. But can then at it or him will wake up kakoe-nib chuvsvtvo, type of shame or chto-nib in this sort. Well if he cannot or does not wish to earn money, it another means should do or make.. Borrow or occupy even in searches of job, create visibility, he can looking on you all taki will borrow or occupy chem-nib serious, or will tell or say " is not present, dear or expensive, you need to have a rest more, and money - my care ", the main thing that it there were not simply words.

The anonym
16.08.2004, 14:19
The earning deneg-is the general or common care and will suffice to expostulate on men. Do not swear and cry, and work, tunejadka!

child
17.08.2004, 23:40
I THAT JUST WORK And I EARN HOROSHCHIE MONEY.
But I nemogu pologatsja only on itself. And when I fiziseski nesmogu to work? IT or HIM AS THAT TSELENOPRAVIT is necessary for me, THAT HE WELL WOULD EARN.