PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me here such here a problem: I very strongly am jealous the m...

The anonym
15.08.2004, 01:19
Hello! At me here such here a problem: I very strongly am jealous the husband. I am jealous of all.. By the last life (because I start to represent myself as he and with whom was up to me as he embraced the women, spoke different gentle things to them). I am jealous of job (because I represent that he there obshchaetsja with girls, flirts with them or they with it or him). I am jealous of institute in which he to study (it in general separate history: he to study with the girl with which at it or him there was a novel up to me. They perezvanivajutsja in occasion of study, sometimes would meet in the underground what to reach to institute and it dements me. I starting to represent as they communicate in institute, recollect the attitudes or relations, I am simply assured that they in dialogue have a flirtation and familjardost, perdstavljaja itself.. Though my husband speaks, that he to concern to this girl at all as to the girlfriend and as to the person with which him to have to collide or face " on stolku on skolku ".) In general he always speaks me that likes only me, that I the best, that not who am not necessary to him, that was not present nikakova an occasion for jealousy and that he even on anybody does not look, that he trusts me and that I should him trust because we the husband and the wife..... But it does not calm or abirritate me absolutely... I start to exhaust simply and and it or him.. I am jealous constantly, noju in this occasion... I would ask that he did not communicate with girls in general, Most interestnoe, that he tries really to me pomoch with it or this to consult, but at me nothing leaves... Before such was not, it can because I have given birth 2 months ago and now basically I sit at home and a little with whom I communicate? And he very sociable both at job and in institute. And I sit at home and myself I wind. And when he is called by its or his former girl from instiutta or in general what nibud old girlfriends I in general suit hysterics. Excuse for confusion...... But at me it is valid paranoja.... To all other I and itself know plus that I the best and anybody it is better to be and cannot, but I exhaust myself ideas on that that the husband that that there to itself thinks about others and represents itself with them, and obshchaetsja with girls. .u me I was has reached or is cunning already that that not navizhu women in general, I consider or count as their numskulls and near pustyshkami... With such zhiznennosj a position very hardly.. How to me to get rid of feeling of jealousy And to get confidence of?

Ninel
15.08.2004, 23:09
It will pass or take place by itself when the former confidence will be found.

The anonym
16.08.2004, 23:41
After sorts or labors such happens. Try to restrain differently your husband and it will be valid on others to admire, because and moaning waits for the house of its or his hysterics. It is necessary to like itself and in every possible way to let to him know that you most most! And that speaking, here at me here zhirok, here hangs, and this book to me to not understand, he never paid attention itself, now will have a look other eyes. Frankness yields the weapon. Think

Greiferin
17.08.2004, 10:08
Once I gde-have heard that, that " the one who is not self-assured " is jealous. Since then I any more am not jealous the second polovinku.

17.08.2004, 23:33
My sister too here and so is jealous though she much more beautifully it or him. And so it is has reached or is cunning that that he after its or her next statements which have poured out in quarrel has lifted on it or her an arm or a hand and 9 the monthly child was at it or her on arms or hand. So the best is better to be typed or collected self-confidence that you, the most sex (though it is difficult to be switched to it when the small child as of all time think or to him it's OK, BUT is necessary), and all that around that is simple all below you. Success.