PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! The husband constantly wants me, but I cannot fizicheski-now I pass or I take place ku...

Olga
12.08.2004, 09:13
The doctor! The husband constantly wants me, but I cannot fizicheski-now I pass or I take place course of treatment. How it is more correct to explain or give up to him? Prompt.

Antonina
13.08.2004, 04:50
Olja, here there are no the doctors, one patients:)
And postojanno-it as?
I envy you:))) it is fair.

Tier
14.08.2004, 09:39
To the doctor is in the sexopathologist. But in general I do not understand - as it cannot physically - arms or hand too are broken also tongue is bitten?

liska
14.08.2004, 17:34
It is not necessary to do or make anything violently, he wants - means let will learn to do or make so that you too have wanted to help or assist him. Also it is not necessary opravdyvatsja-excuse, road, but now I cannot make as you want.

The anonym
15.08.2004, 22:13
Razdrochite well back, and in the meantime perdok let has a rest

Well here
16.08.2004, 13:44
Olga, write more in detail for what are treated, and we shall prompt, than to use)))))

Herring
17.08.2004, 23:26
At all always it is necessary and not each husband can tell or say, that you are unhealthy. As concerns or touches gynecology. It is necessary to all of you kak-to leave that from situatsii-for example, in supchik to him somnolent to mix)))) I shuchu-somnolent am not necessary. Well pass to alternative sex, and think up chto-to-tell or say, that he at you such super developed samets, that to you it is sick, and it would be necessary to descend or go to the doctor, yes here all will not be going to... Let it is pleased, that he " the sexual giant ".