PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Alexey Evgenevich! Last month or two me is created chto-...

Kajli
16.08.2004, 06:58
Dear Alexey Evgenevich! Last month or two me is created by something strange. So it has turned out, that for this time with me there were practically all misfortunes what I only could present. Within day I have learned or have found out, that the person with which I live some months which I like and for which I am going to in marriage - - the homosexual and except for me it or he has a man which he likes. In an hour when I have come on jobs, I was waited with a notice of layoff - - since April our organization (Petersburg representation of large Moscow firm) ceases to exist. TILL NOW the unique getter in family was I. On mine zarpatu lived mama-the pensioner and drug-the university teacher (he receives 1, 4 thousand roubles a month). Hopes that money my friend will bring, alas, no. I repeatedly searched to him for job, rahodila bolee-less suitable vacancy, he agreed about interview, it or him employed, but he or refused it or her, motivating it is that, what is it not for it or him or left through dva-three days, having quarrelled with the heads. As a result I almost two months cannot come in myself. I can begin to cry iz-for nonsense, shout on mamu-the pensioner, often I can not force to come itself in the evening home because I do not want that the friend saw me zaplakannoj and hours I walk around of the house. Pr it or this relatives assure me, that it's OK. The friend like would throw the lover, mum does not demand every week money, the heads has allocated to me the rate of the secretary (the salary scanty). To force itself to take itself in arms or hand, to calm down pochemu-that there are no forces. On days off, but on a way on job I a little come to the senses again on the verge of a hysterics. Valerjanka and other restful do not help or assist. To find in itself forces to search for new normal job pochemu-that I can not. Hardly that - - in tears. Constantly I think, how we shall practically live without money what will be if the friend will leave to work for other city and we shall see only on days off (to him already offered such job) what will be if my mum will be ill and I cannot buy or purchase to her a medicine, etc. As to me to leave this status?

Bobrov A.E.
16.08.2004, 14:58
Original cause, it is similar in your mutual relations with your friend. Unfortunately, gomoseksutsalisty, quite often frame around of itself psychological problems. One of the reasons of they be their emotional instability and an egocentricity. Can overcome this conflict, all will be adjusted. Cannot, - and further bude to carry this cart of problems, not knowing where...

child
17.08.2004, 22:56
By own experience (to the novel with the homosexual) I can tell or say, that the need or requirement for men at them NEVER will be gone. He can say lies, be hidden. Everything, everything, but he cannot overcome the homoeroticism. It is an original narcotic. Than the wolf do not feed...
For myself I have solved, that I can not live with the man which on road home runs to the friends. And Spida I am afraid, eventually! So think.