PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kto-a string film "ring" looked? In America. Or the Chinese variant, the person ra...

Marten
13.08.2004, 17:26
Kto-a string film "ring" looked? In America. Or the Chinese variant, the special difference is not present? Who saw, that will understand, though the plot and is improbable (for the clear reason - corpses do not revive), but you are afraid cleanly physically. Kak-as if to you in a room this girl from the screen will get... .so heart will be broken off or become torn by the hair and as will look the eye, for horror. And even now, later almost year when the channel on a TV set is suddenly switched off, me becomes not on itself, that on the screen will seem a well of which that girl will slowly get out... Here I the coward! Though always easy concerned to horror films.

Julia
15.08.2004, 07:47
Look or See " Scary Movie-3 " - it becomes easier... There above "ring" posmejalis...

Marten
15.08.2004, 21:08
Though, I say lies, in the childhood one more film "was near dear" or expensive" or something in this sort. More shortly, how the boy was brought down with the lorry and parents have decided to bury it or him on a cemetery of animals, whence they revive. And this boy has revived, has come back home and pereubival all family. hehe! Most otvratnoe, it when to the father of this boy the phantom of the bloody guy which too recently was brought down with the machine or car began to be... I remember, after that film, I all was afraid, as to me somebody will cling from this, potustoronnih (but it was daaaaavno):)))))

Who can too wishes to share experience?

Elk
16.08.2004, 20:00
Marten, do not miss!!!

Marten
17.08.2004, 02:46
Good, I send to sleep, and so zatorchalas here with you!:))) with coming!!!!

child
17.08.2004, 20:23
Poor marusja: - (((Above nosik, snub-nosed!!!)))