PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstvute. Wished to hear your opinion. Tell or say, how men concern to...

Olja
13.07.2004, 18:40
Zdravstvute. Wished to hear your opinion. Tell or say, how men concern to the last addictings of the girlfriend, in particular to its or her former lovers? One speak, that it is necessary to hide all, drugie-that it is necessary to tell all. At me such situation. My liked person at me not the first. I, basically, would want, that the first was he because simply it or him I adore, but there were we when to me there were 20 years and I already had koe-what experience in this area though completely not big, to modern measures in general it is possible to tell or say poludevstvennitsa:) . To me he has told or said, that at it or him was much partnersh, I in it believed, because the boy very visible and is far not tihonja. I thought, that he is quiet to it or this concerns, well and have responded once to its or his question how much that was. As a result passes or takes place year and it is found out, that at my young man up to me in general nobody was, though till now is not believed. He turns out all from itself(himself) pure or clean and pure, and I like already and was not present. He not zatsiklen on it or this, but I know, that to him it is very sick from it or this. Speaks, that from mind or wit descends or goes, when thinks, that I with someone was. Here also it was necessary yesterday to him to tell or say, that I have deceived it or him, that there was a virgin and hesitated to tell or say, that the blood was not, therefore so often happens, and with the previous young man during 2 years simply for the handle went. In general nonsense full. To say lies I do not like and it is oppositely awful. But he it is very responsible or crucial to it or this I concern, for it or him everything, and I am glad, that he is very serious in this question because it is a rarity presently. Tell or say, lgat further or there is a way to tell or say the truth and to not wound it or him?

TASHA
15.07.2004, 10:48
Tell or Say the truth. In fact it was up to it or him. With time he will understand. Now the greater or big rarity to find the guy or the girl not virgins. So forward

Elena
18.07.2004, 05:23
Has already written to you the answer, but something hangs at me internet/a pancake, verses prjamo/.pishu anew. I consider or count, that he simply is afraid of comparison, that you will compare it or him to others. Explain to him, that everything, that was up to it or him, was UP TO IT or him. It was the last life, in other measurement, and with it or him new. It is impossible to begin with a deceit, the deceit will always reveal.

tusja
21.07.2004, 13:00
Daa, presently such experiences... Yes what ranitsa, the first he at you or not? glavneo, THAT NOW YOU With IT or him. On the contrary, many men are afraid of virgins as they do not have experience, remove or take off more difficultly. At it or him edjstvitelno the underestimated self-rating. But in general intereno: Vam-that he all over again has told or said, what it or he had girls up to you? What for? And has then told or said, that is not present. So where the truth? He it is bad solgl, but also you it is not better. Cycling any is direct. And why it was impossible to tell or say about such nonsense at once the truth? And now you in an idiotic situation. If will tell or say, what have told lies, as he now will believe and in what after all this mess? Can, is better TALK all over again WHY IT EXCITES IT or HIM? Why to him it is sick?

olja-OO?N
21.07.2004, 23:13
I understand, that from lies one mess, but simply understand, that all people perceive sex - to a miscellaneous. For kogo-to-it has inserted, vysonul and has gone, and for others it is obligatory with love it is involved. Well it is unpleasant in fact the nobility, that at the liked little man something there such occured or happened, and the imagination does or makes the bad business. I understand, that he to me most likely has not believed, but is little bit quieter to him became exact.

Olja
23.07.2004, 12:47
I wish to tell or say still, that is possible or probable he such because 22 only here it will be executed, with the years young men start to look at it easier

tusja
27.07.2004, 08:40
And I also do not speak, that seks-it is nonsense. But in fact you could and up to it or him someone to like! At many ljude the first serious love sluchaetchsja till 20 years, and in it or this is not present no trouble. Well or not love, and love. But voobshche-that, time so has turned out, have not a talk with it or him on this subject. To deceive badly, but likely, already it is not necessary to admit a deceit. Simply stop to discuss this subject. (though probably, many at conference will condemn me supposedly to that I learn or teach the girl). And will ask, speak, that anything serious was not. And in general, the it is less you rasskazyvaette about the past, the in your case it is better. And you are right, with the years many things are perceived differently. Though and not at all.

Birch
30.07.2004, 14:31
Similar on stereotype very widespread in recent times: The the opinion, and the more experience at the man less than experience at the woman, the better about her, the the opinion about itself is better. In what that it is more likely correct, than is not present, but it not an occasion for lie. It is necessary to be sincere with liked vsegad and in everything, easier or simply to live so that then it was not a shame to tell about it or this fairly.

Birch
31.07.2004, 15:10
Yes, well and certainly, if all experience has been connected with feelings, it is possible to explain it intelligibly. It is not necessary from to experience for it or this, in fact then we yet did not know, that in our life will appear present liked.

Red
03.08.2004, 05:10
If to speak not about your friend, and about men in general, that, on my observations, nobody interests, how much at the woman was lovers. On the contrary, adult mature men are involved more with skilled or experienced women, instead of virgins, which else to learn and learn or teach and learn;learn and teach;teach and teach. And as to concrete your friend... The first variant - that he taki the virgin was... Because here is how time who does not have experience, usually very morbidly concern to those at the first beloveds. With the years and the experience it passes or takes place, on myself I know. The second variant - that he actually vse-taki not the virgin, and first time has told or said to you the truth. It is a variant worse, than the first. If it or he is excruciated so with your last communications or connections it speaks about enough serious internal problems - at least, about very low self-rating. With such person very much and very hardly. He can begin in the further is simple to terrorize the poprekami. And that you have been compelled or forced to tell lies eventually is badly first of all for you. The person should accept you such what you are. Very good proverb: " Grow fond of us chernenkimi, and belenkimi everyone will grow fond of us ". Eventually, you are necessary to him or your virginity?

Birch Red
03.08.2004, 08:05
Allow to disagree with your saying. It turns out, what the person should live as a weed what has grown has grown? Well here such I * about, also like me such? I do not agree. I consider or count, that the person should aspire to the best, change in itself that that, to be engaged at last in self-education, was above age of education of parents to grow morally and to mature. Just vzroslenie also consists in it or this. And to reflect on how he lives and that for acts he makes. As well as to study to be responsible for that that has made. By the way, in fact knowingly people get rid of what that bad in themselves to like to that that and then for the sake of liked. But it so, deviation. I have stated the opinion below.

Red
04.08.2004, 01:27
To birch. No, certainly, the person should not live as a weed and should samosovershenstvovatsja. It is obvious, and not about it or this discussion. It is impossible so literally to understand proverbs. Also there is a concrete case. I do not consider or count, that the person should have only one love (and sex) for all life. e. There can be one, certainly, but can be and more, and it does not speak that he (she) is a bad person. And an example to that - Olja. Besides each person in a life has from time to time mistakes or errors which too do not do or make the person automatically by the swine (it I already abstractly argue). That's it about it or this and a proverb.

nika-?N
05.08.2004, 19:43
Keep better the present position! With your young man similar only so it is possible or probable. And if it is fair, I think even if " not the virgin " all peerly it is not necessary to discuss the last life. Business not in honesty, and not that is a shame, simply it is not necessary to do or make it or this!

Emotion
08.08.2004, 12:14
In any case you will already adhere to last position. You will not tell or say now, know, and in fact that I have told or said first time - was the truth, and that I have thought up in the second - a lie. So it or he can be confused finally and he will cease to believe you in general. Men should not tell about the private life up to them. What for to them to allow to read this book. Let will be a riddle, vo-the first. Vo-the second, a rare or an infrequent case when the man to concern to the last intimal life liked with comprehension. Women are capable of it more. I respect with the husband that he has never asked who at me was up to it or him. I regard it as its or his confidence of.

Lerchik
08.08.2004, 17:44
Olja, you have for the first time made nonsense when have told, how much at you was partners, and in the second raz-when have turned the information on 180 degrees. Advice or council on the future: do not take a great interest or be not fond in the statistics, what digit you to the man would not name, for it or him it will sound, as structure of a combined team of NHL.

Lana
11.08.2004, 18:53
If it is fair, I at all do not understand - what is this schety-calculations. How much? When? Who? These conversations between two liking people whence undertake? And if to speak about statistics that, as a rule (about 60 %-70 %) women will leave with "first" no more than in current of half a year. Olja I advise you to talk with liked and postoratsja to reach it or him, what is it he YOUR LIKED, instead of that first curiosity, kotroe you kogda-moved that.

Skilled
14.08.2004, 18:12
Adhere to the second position, if guy it
So strains. You thought as better, and it has turned out
As always (on CHernomyrdinski). - good it is necessary
To respect with the past and to not achieve its or his illumination or coverage even
At the best moments of a current life, differently will be here
So.

17.08.2004, 18:22
I consider or count, that the cleverest will stop in general discussion of a "former" life with the guy. It never to do or make it is not necessary, and voobshche-that the adult and self-assured person never such questions to set to the partner and does not become. From my point of view you have not bad won back a situation, and where actually true - on idea only your private affair. Therefore in the further simply stop attempts to return to this subject and more often let's to the young man know, how you like it or him.