PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist, please, advice or council. To me 26 years will soon be executed, is independent...

Tata
06.08.2004, 10:29
Help or Assist, please, advice or council. To me 26 years will soon be executed, is independent concerning earning money (but on a separate apartment all taki does not suffice)... I Live with mum in one apartment, and she at me very despotic person, does not give me private life and at the slightest pretext breaks the dissatisfaction a life on me... I sometimes try to respond her, but it only superfluous quarrels. 2 times tried to live separately, she started to cry, explaining it is that that it or her nobody likes also all have thrown... And I came back. I understand. That she simply "eats" all my emotional forces and I can not make anything... .pytajus constantly to smooth all of "angle", but through short time all begins all over again... What to do or make? In fact all taki she my mother...

Gika
09.08.2004, 07:05
Tata, try to live vse-taki separately, but it is not so far from mum, only necessarily would call to her every day that she did not feel thrown.

Vitaly
12.08.2004, 03:08
Why you podstraivaeshsja under kogoto, you to mum simply explain, that it is impossible to be egoistom, it is necessary to respect with interests of other people

Helen
12.08.2004, 22:17
Marry mum. Rent the apartment.

Natalia
16.08.2004, 20:31
Yes, perhaps, it is necessary to you to strain and remove or strain and take off a separate apartment (room). For mum it will be some lesson, and you need to get rid of constant pressure.

Hazhilina I.I.
17.08.2004, 17:33
Dear Tata! Remaining to live together with mum, you do not give yourselves an opportunity to build own life. Therefore the best vyhod-to remove or take out habitation, and to mum to help or assist!