PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In a subject about change and jealousy... We meet it or him nearby 2 years. Has begun...

Anja
14.08.2004, 22:12
In a subject about change and jealousy... We meet it or him nearby 2 years. All has begun under its or his initiative and not without " love at first sight "... Well I have simply liked him, have decided "to try" or taste". Therefore in the first couple of months on our attitudes or relations I looked much less seriously, than. Then all has exchanged: has looked narrowly, has understood, has become attached... In general, now all is very serious. BUT... Recently in conversation the fact has casually emerged, that in the first phase of our attitudes or relations it or he had a pair cases "podkata" to other girls ("novopribyvshim" in our company). In both cases what "criminal" it is not has reached or is not cunning on different circumstances (from it or him not dependent!). Only here in me something has broken... Earlier I awfully was jealous it or him of all successively, is simple up to obsurda (I know, that a silly woman!), And with greater or big work with it or this consulted. And here, nakonets-that has learned him to trust, and so it became easy or light to live... Only here when has learned or has found out about these or it " affairs of bygone days " which our present otnoshey in any way do not concern or touch - all! It is necessary to think of it or this is also all falls from arms or hand. As result - all my foolish jealousy has returned, in even more obsurdnom a kind. Somebody has any advice or councils how to work above themselves, that all has returned to a usual bed or channel again to believe to him??? Help or Assist please! Thanks in advance! P. S. The problem in me, occasions to suspect it or him of similar behaviour now is not present.

Anja
16.08.2004, 07:13
I am sorry, I had in view of " WITHOUT love at first sight ":-)

Volodja
17.08.2004, 16:14
Anyuta, you still would recollect to him girls see you with you. Be pleased to that that he now with you and your attitudes or relations values and concerns seryozno to them.