PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me a problem, after serious sorts or labors (with the big hemorrhage...

Lena
13.08.2004, 11:27
Hello! At me the problem, after serious sorts or labors (with the big hemorrhage, the child was in reanimation) has been received psihotravma, an aftertreatment has not passed or has not taken place (nobody posovetyval, labors were 4 years ago) Two years later have begun my different problems, has started to hurt or be ill;be sick often, attacks of palpitation, pressure jumps) year back after circulations on cabinets or studies has got to the psychotherapist, he has written out tsipramil, after 1/4 tab.. Hardly from mind or wit has not descended or gone, houses one were afraid to be, parents sat with me, there is could sleep nothing.. Then one more attempt sonopaks, a calcium gopantenat and fljuoksatsin (on mine), too most toshnilo, heart jumped out... Everything, has told or said to itself, I shall not drink more tablet... Then 1/4 amitriptelina for the night... As that was normal. Now here the situation has changed. A year as has thrown institute, itself I do not go anywhere I (am afraid) and with someone too I do not go, houses, around on affinity. To me 31 year, two children, even in sadik I do not drive or I carry and I do not take away... I live as the pensioner... Sadly. Recently in the summer also a hepatitis the unknown person has clung, now doctors (those that I know) in general make a helpless gesture. I to itself persen, valerjanka. To me 2 tab. valerjanki force down pressure with 120/80 on 90/60 (my normal)... Did or made entsefologrammu mozga-are recorded neukoamplitudnaja ECG. The rhythm not modulated an alpha prevails, zone differences are expressed, mezhpagumarnaja assimetrija insignificant. At functional nagruzkah-decrease guritatsii cortexes, with the advent of the center patalogicheskoj activity (in In a range) in the right temporal departments, with including or incorporation here epidopodobnyh complexes. Paraksizmalnaja the activity specifying a boring dientsifalnnyh of structures or frames of a brain. The raised or increased emaciation of cortical neurones. The doctor has appointed or nominated noofen-1 t-3 times a day, Eglonil-100 g in day and Amitriptilen-0, 5 t in 21.00.. Only I do not know as me it to accept with my hepatitis... Advise what to do or make and whether there are any new preparations more sparing. I heard, that there are such antideprissanty, which even pregnant women propisujut. And I... I live one day, 46 kg weigh, I look or appear as the teenager, to communicate skem I can not and probably any more I do not want, with the husband of attitudes or relations too are not present, to me it is good when it or him is not present the house... Something of the main thing net-uverennoti in itself.. And all these problems with health and dependence that from change of weather... That from something... Sadly

Tolokonin A.O.
13.08.2004, 18:59
The dear Lena!
You are not correctly treated. You need from psihotravmy to be released or exempted and restored. Preparations here at all at what! The Way - an internal psychotherapy! If live in Moscow, to enter the name to me on reception it is possible by phone: 367 69 08 (09) mediko-the psychological center Family + . If wish to cause or call on the house or office, write on E-Mail: tolokonin@mtu-net. ru
Tolokonin Artem Olegovich psihiatr-the psychotherapist.

child
17.08.2004, 10:01
Lena!
At me similar situatsija-just 2 years after the same sorts or labors... If will find vyhod-throw off on e-a mail pokss@list. ru or write, can we shall exchange experience